1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleaning the pipes

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by dojistar, Dec 5, 2019.

1. dojistar

dojistar Fapstronaut

Hello. Last year I practiced no pmo for 3 months. After I broke the streak, my semen came out brown and green and it was very thick.

I'm a fan of nofap and semen retention, however, I'm very concerned about prostate or testicular problems due to the build up of dead and dormant cells in the body.

What do you all think?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  2. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Build up is bs man, semen is reabsorbed by the body and use it as nutrients for the spinal and brain nourishment.

excalibur2457 and Huskerjim like this.
  3. Itafap

Itafap New Fapstronaut

Did it happen only one time?

4. ItsInTheBag

ItsInTheBag Fapstronaut

Wet dreams. They take care of everything.

That being said, I'd check with a urologist regarding that odd discharge which has nothing to do with you abstaining.

dojistar likes this.
  5. blademaster87

blademaster87 Fapstronaut

Hey man, can you point out scientific evidence of this? I'm not discrediting, on the contrary, I hope and believe this is true, but I could use some evidence. Thanks!

6. Semen "reabsorption" is actually the only part of semen retention that's scientifically proven (as far as I know, I'd be glad to be proven wrong), and the only part I subscribe to. I do believe in some minor benefits from semen retention and I'm pretty sure it's because of this.

You might need to dig around for truly scholarly articles on the subject since it's a weird thing to write a paper on, but there are plenty of medical journals confirming it. For example: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325906.php#sperm-life-cycle (Potentially triggering image near the bottom, be warned).

Captain! and blademaster87 like this.
  7. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

blademaster87 and Mithras like this.
  8. Mithras

Mithras Fapstronaut

9. I suggest you to go visit a doctor immediately and tell him everything this is serious.

10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It happend to me too. It gets dark and thick because it gets old in there (For the idiots who say wet dreams are not natural, it's to avoid this). The green part, I don't know.

11. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Man the idiots are the one who is still rely on PMO addiction, wet dreams comes from subconscious thoughts of degradation, and yet idiots say they cant control the frequency of wet dreams, nah they are just PMO ADDICTS that are slave of their emotions trying to justify their ADDICTION. Addict means they cant go on life without it, as if it was water for thirst. Dogs that are slave for bones.

12. Mithras

Mithras Fapstronaut

So how do you explain that frequencies of wet dreams tend to diminish over time? How do you explain that at first wet dreams are uncontrollable then you start to wake up just before the orgasm being conscious that you are wasting semen? How do you explain that it's mainly happening when you had sexual thoughts during the day or wrong diet? Man that's not natural at all, there is no "need of cleaning the pipes"...

13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I'm close to 400 days in, still have them, at least once a month. I've been wanting to have one since my parts have been aching but it seems to happen when it wants to happen so thoughts/diet?, at least for me, do not affect it. You body does not absorb all of the semen, the rest goes out in wet dreams, and even if you don't have wet dreams, it goes out when you urinate (In a much smaller amount) so you don't really notice it.

14. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Nah.. there was a time a whole month I dont have wet dreams. The semen doesnt go to trashy wet dreams, but reabsorb so.., I think its my 5th month. It can happen the person saying this things are like the ones who only see white swans but didnt see any black swans.