1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleavage Hugs

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by StayClean&Proactive, Jun 28, 2019.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

I have a strange sexual fetish that involves breasts. Whenever I see a girl wearing a low cut top, with her breast exposed. I have an uncontrollable urge to hug them. I call these cleavage hugs. The reason why I like them, is because I like the feeling of bare breast skin rubbing against my chest during the engagement of these cleavage hugs. I feel like a weirdo, because other giys don't have this desire. Whenever they see cleavage, they just want to stare and then jerk off. Is there something wrong with me. These "cleavage hugs" are also the number one source of my relapses.

2. Brown Boy

Brown Boy Fapstronaut

nothings wrong with u. You are just a normal guy. i hope u get alot of cleavage hugs in ur life ;):D. good luck and enjoy

horny nerd likes this.
  3. You are not weird, it's common. But it's best to learn not to look. For one thing, it will help break the grip of PMO, but there are other reasons.

horny nerd and Butterfly1988 like this.
  4. I think many guys would like this but not all of the women are going to give you hugs, even if you have the free hugs t-shirt. Hahaha
    Part of this process is getting our minds back to where we are not ruled by desires. They are people not just breasts and there will be a time when you will be able to view them as people again. You will get there with time, work and healing.

horny nerd and Butterfly1988 like this.
  5. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

That seems like a very mild fetish. I'd be surprised if a guy wasn't into it (assuming he's not gay). Breasts are sexy. But the fact that they cause you to relapse is no good. Try lowering your gaze the next time you see a girl exposing part of her breast. Hope it all works out for you

6. dboy18

dboy18 Fapstronaut

What I can tell is when you alone you will fantasize about those hugs and fall short.

StayClean&Proactive likes this.