1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Climbing mountains

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Clever_sailor, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Clever_sailor

Clever_sailor Fapstronaut

Hi everybody!!
    I am a 21 year college girl.
    I love fixing things the most & that includes myself :p
    That’s why I’m a helpless perfectionist that tries perfectly not to be perfect o_O (it’s really not fun!! But I’m trying to show u my struggle there! *|*)
    I look forward to regain my normal life order after I complete my journey in this amazing community<3. ~ wish u all luck ~

Scott93, Lyfe and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Hello and welcome! I recommend starting a journal and logging in it daily, joining a challenge group that will be difficult but achievable for you, and finding an accountability partner. Good luck!

I'm saying this because you're in college, but if you drink or smoke weed, be careful because those can lower your willpower and lead to relapses, so it's best not to use them!

3. Haha... I can understand... Been there!

Good Luck for your new journey...
    I can recommend you two women you can follow and maybe learn from & benefit in some way...

@Kenzi
    @AnonymousAnnaXOXO

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Please feel free to read around and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    I hope you have a good day!
    -Kenzi

5. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forum, as @Kenzi said read around, check out different sections, and read journals and see if you can connect to anyone's story. Don't hesitate to reach out, we are all here to help each other on our journeys (whether we are PA or SO).