1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

close call (alert) 2

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by purifyingmind@02, Sep 8, 2019.

1. purifyingmind@02

purifyingmind@02 Fapstronaut

be moral 2
    I am just recovering from oral herpes infection which I got from the lady in the office.
    I was doing oral and kissed sixth months ago. I thought I never had intercourse what can happen? But when three pimple appeared on scrotum, I cried. It was hard to explain to the doctor, when I went for testing in pathology lab the girl asked me why so many test and made me fill a form. You do sins in dark and you have to fill the form in front of three lab girls which you could have dated in different scenario.
    I told my parents I might die if anything serious. Good grace of God all test were negative but HSV 1 test came slight positive.
    Doctor assured me that I will be cured/healed in three months. I do feel better and healthy now. The infection will vanish but the trauma I went through will never be forgotten.
    The law of Karma is a complicated stuff , I enjoyed in dark and suffered in light.
    Be safe , be monogamous, all those religions alerted us about adultery and we thought it was old book stuff. But no, God created Sexually Transmitted Infection to punish the promiscuous guys. I found Buddhism and started following it and now abstain from impure thoughts too. Read whatever works for you but our ancestors were smart people. Be moral and don’t perform oral on girls ladies with unknown sexual history. Stay away from someone’s wife, widow, sister, mother etc. God watch all of us whether we are in darkness or light.
    God bless you, I hope this helps.