1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inviting Participants] War Mode [Elimination]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 11, 2021.

1. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

@check_math you have been enlisted in THE ARMY OF FIRE. Your time starts now. After 24 hours, check-in as "Day 1". Continue checking in until "Day 10". Check-ins before 24 hours will have no effect. If you don't check-in and a new day starts, you will be declared KIA and removed from the current war. After being declared KIA, you may join a war once this war ends. After the end of this war, I will mention you and ask you whether you are interested in participating in the next war or not.

Report immediately if you relapse.

Good luck, soldier!

2. Aristophanes01

Aristophanes01 Fapstronaut

@_Imperial0x47 bro no offense but can you decrease the size of your flag image its to big to scroll through and it feels like the forum is a list of pictures of Bangladesh. Cheers!

Ready_to_Stop and Henryforward like this.
  3. _Imperial0x47

Hello @Aristophanes01 . As I have previously mentioned, Check-ins before 24 hours will have no effect.
    You must check-in after 24 hours from the time of my post declaring the start of the war.

4. _Imperial0x47

Okay, I will try to decrease the flag size. :)

5. _Imperial0x47

Welcome to the war @Talz . I am really glad to learn that you are maintaining a healthy habit and have the confidence that you will make it through the war successfully. I really wish you make it to the end.

You have been enlisted in THE ARMY OF FIRE. Your time starts now. After 24 hours, check-in as "Day 1". Continue checking in until "Day 10". Check-ins before 24 hours will have no effect. If you don't check-in and a new day starts, you will be declared KIA and removed from the current war. After being declared KIA, you may join a war once this war ends. After the end of this war, I will mention you and ask you whether you are interested in participating in the next war or not.

Good luck, soldier!

Talz, Ready_to_Stop and Henryforward like this.
  6. _Imperial0x47

@Rocky Mountain , you have been enlisted in THE ARMY OF WAVES. Your time starts now. After 24 hours, check-in as "Day 1". Continue checking in until "Day 10". Check-ins before 24 hours will have no effect. If you don't check-in and a new day starts, you will be declared KIA and removed from the current war. After being declared KIA, you may join a war once this war ends. After the end of this war, I will mention you and ask you whether you are interested in participating in the next war or not.

Good luck, soldier!

7. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

8. Black heads

Black heads Fapstronaut

9. _Imperial0x47

Welcome @VictoryIsOurs ! Yes, you can still join. You have been enlisted in THE ARMY OF WAVES. Your time starts now. After 24 hours, check-in as "Day 1". Continue checking in until "Day 10". Check-ins before 24 hours will have no effect. If you don't check-in and a new day starts, you will be declared KIA and removed from the current war. After being declared KIA, you may join a war once this war ends. After the end of this war, I will mention you and ask you whether you are interested in participating in the next war or not.

Good luck, soldier!

10. _Imperial0x47

Welcome to the war. You have been enlisted in THE ARMY OF FIRE. Your time starts now. After 24 hours, check-in as "Day 1". Continue checking in until "Day 10". Check-ins before 24 hours will have no effect. If you don't check-in and a new day starts, you will be declared KIA and removed from the current war. After being declared KIA, you may join a war once this war ends. After the end of this war, I will mention you and ask you whether you are interested in participating in the next war or not.

Good luck, soldier!

Henryforward and Ready_to_Stop like this.

11. Day 1 woohoo

12. Aristophanes01

@_Imperial0x47 Why not introduce rankings, and some more stuff because if we go by the current trend then every time a new soldier is enrolled both side the war end will keep getting postponed and the war will be never ending, and if that happens people in the short time might be active here but in the long term interaction may decrease

Henryforward and Ready_to_Stop like this.
  13. Aristophanes01

Like look at it currently there are 6 men standing either side but what if today nobody checks in and the war is going to end but suddenly 2 people join, the war will continue and the issue with that is that as the number increases chance of this war going on forever will keep increasing making someone who was KIA less likely to interact with, and bro you haven't resized your flag I humbly request you to do so its pretty hard to navigate like this, if you don't know how to do it ask me I will tell you.

14. _Imperial0x47

The war time is fixed. It will end in 10 days counting from the time the declaration post was made. When you check-in as "Day 5", it's not your "Day 5". It is actually "War Day 5". If someone joins the war at day 5, his/her first check-in will be "Day 5", not "Day 1". Everybody will check-in mentioning the war day number, not their personal day number.

Speaking of the rankings, I already have a plan to add these stuff. After this war, I will add things like that.

Speaking of the flag size, I had pretty busy day today. So I really didn't have time to fix the flag size. I am really sorry for this.

Henryforward likes this.
  15. _Imperial0x47

16. Chrispl

Chrispl Fapstronaut

Checking in, day 1

_Imperial0x47 and Henryforward like this.
  17. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

I am lost. I joined like 10 hours ago. I have been clean for some days. When will I update Day 1 . Tomorrow or today?

Henryforward likes this.
  18. Dr.J_76ers

Dr.J_76ers Fapstronaut

19. Yes I agree. Make ranks for every battle that we win. So it progresses the longer we go.
    And day 1

_Imperial0x47 likes this.
  20. Black heads

Black heads Fapstronaut