1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

(Closed) War on Corona Mission Im'possible Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by im’possible, Mar 31, 2020.

I'm possible

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:Task 1 complete
    :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:Task 2 complete
    :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:Task 3 complete

Pandemic is going strong. So am I. Oil is cheaper. Veggies are higher. A warning that this year's hunger rate will be skyrocketing. I see lots times people are wanting their "normal" life back. It's just not possible. There's no way unless by a time travel. Thinking how to live today is much more productive than dwelling about the past.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  2. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

45,000 confirm died in the U.S., including nurses and seniors. There's a father left his wife and kid behind but he's still alive. Some states had to open in order to feed themselves. Politicians are blaming each other. Soldiers are ready to aid. A world of chaos now but seems like it just a beginning. 400 billions $ is going to be used for the aid. I think it can be rightfully replaced by the defense budget. Air quality has improved drastically. Maybe this was the better way to celebrate earth day, as less Co2 is in need.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  3. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Virtual sightseeing is now trending. I would taste it tomorrow. Checked some online courses that related to my career. I also found covid 19 for dummies. Will check it when the time permits. It's fun to see reporters reporting from their home. As one of them is obviously adding pounds. I quite don't get it why some folks are having difficulties for abstaining in this pandemic. Maybe they're just lack of goals and things to do.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  4. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

In order to stay covid ready, I started a course focuses on ventilation. I'm certified in CPR so I know the ABCs if someone collapses. But still lots of work since most terms are new to me. Covid readiness will be a new requirement for the future training.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  5. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Had some great time with the covid training. I'm stuck in the basic level but I got lots of insights on ventalition and how it functions. Never thought the lung is like a stock market hosting alveoluses, except this is the place for carbs and oxygen exchange.

200k died world wide at this time. Peace to the fallen.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  6. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Task 2 n/a

A documentary of a doctor fought with SARS. Lots of commons on corona. It looks like this thing again started from somewhere Asia, spreaded by traveling. If this is the case, once the factory of the world starts manufacturing stuffs again, another type of virus would emerge. It gotta be related to the pollutions and wastes.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  7. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

A new measure is found from Ebola medication. See what happens next.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  8. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Operation ward speed is go confirmed. Might see more vaccines. The not so good news is I started feeling hot from this evening. Also some allergic reactions on both arms. Whatever happens, I stay in peace.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  9. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Everything on progress.

Swiched to indoor sports. Planning to have a break from this week. But couldn't help to exercise. I'm in a middle of whether to continue pt or not. I chose the former. But will take it easy on the next 6 days.

Hearing ambulances on every hour. Possibly covid related cases. Neighbors are coughing I can hear them even inside the room. Things are getting a little serious though the weather is "awesome." So bad to see some folks are still smoking. As this could be their last moment.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  10. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Covid meeting was good. Lessons learned from the doctor. Early symptoms can be coughing, dizziness, laziness, lack of appetite...The difference between SARS and covid. Which is hot and cold. Teaming up medicines as a football team tackling the virus. So on.
    Good news from north America that parks are open to the public now. And italy too. The second guess is would it be another wave coming in?

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  11. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Sad to see the world is looking for another excuse of war. It can only be stopped when everyone knows what should focus right now. Past experience shouldn't be forgotten.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  12. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Everything under progress.
    Today is victory on Europe day. Celebration will be done by watching the old parade videos. Can't wait to see victory on corona day. Which I hope it's almost there. This is 75 years anniversary, but 75 k died in the U.S alone at this time by c19-virus.
    Our state the infected rate is dropping.

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  13. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

I'm writing this while visiting a ukulele concert virtually. Looks like they did a good job on connecting with enthusiasts. Which is interesting. Music works in this pandemic 100 and 10%, no matter how uncertain that tomorrow would be. Now is my turn.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  14. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:Task 3 complete except stories.

Didn't know resident evil new series was exactly happening in a real world. Except no zombies. They used the word "pandemic" precisely. Also watched a documentary on Mars travel. Apparently this planet is less being appreciated now. We never can live another earth like planet that easily. At least not in my age. This pandemic taught me how precious it is to have a place to stay in peace. I hope people can keep this hygiene awareness even after this war, to remember how great it is to stay clean.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  15. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

As the restrictions getting eased, infections arising again. Heard a news in the night club. It's not the place I would go but definitely not the time yet for party-ing.

Today's covid training talks about how sooner it should be "liberated" from the ventilation. Because the goal is to off the machine completely unless you have an absolutely trust that the patient can breath in and out properly, without aid. But too soon causes problems. Some indicators are noted.

Will I able to back to normal life after this? That was the question asked by somebody else non related to this pandemic a decade ago. I'm not sure. But all I can do is adapt and overcome, of whatever is against my way.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  16. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Everything on progress.

A news says a ventilator was on fire. Not knowing what caused it but the whole hospital had to shut down temporary.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  17. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Children are challenged. A new disease is causing them with shock like symptoms. Also child abuse cases have increased in the past two months. A trivia is that three years old is more vulnerable than teenager. Most likely both parents and kids were stressed and didn't know how to cope it. I'm talking about in the U.S.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    Ὀρφεύς likes this.

18. Why can't you take cold shower? It's better than hot shower, since after hot shower you have bigger change of feeling horny and relapse.
    What a dump advice to give...

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  19. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Well think twice, the point here is not to catch cold and get sick. Do you need a further explanation of why? Especially in this pandemic time? Besides, I'm not taking cold shower for decades and still making the days. What a dump comment was that?

Plus, seems like you think hot shower has something to do with horney...not a chance. I don't expect you to understand though, but fire and distinguisher concept doesn't work here. Plus and plus, as long as you have the idea of one is better than others, you never gonna get out the cycle. Again I'm not expecting you can understand. Because these are not ADVICEs, but lessons learned.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  20. "Plus, seems like you think hot shower has something to do with horney...not a chance.": Many people here in forums think the same as I think so you're calling me A bluff just because I think what most of people think too, Im calling your bluff on this.

"I don't expect you to understand though, but fire and distinguisher concept doesn't work here.": You come here and say this to people you don't know how can you make these kind of accusations. I think you need to study hard in order to get out of this addiction, but cold showers are also good way to fix other problems, like cooling the bodys temperature before going to bed.

"Plus and plus, as long as you have the idea of one is better than others, you never gonna get out the cycle.": So you're saying that in life there are no better or worse decisions? So you would rather be PMO addict than free person? And who are you again to say who is going to get out of this addiction. Maybe im wrong maybe im not, but we all can learn atleast we agree on that.

"Again I'm not expecting you can understand.": I don't think you should teach anybody here. Since we could have had nice argument conversation, but you crossed the line into war. If you want to learn something better not attack the person behind it, but attack the concept and work together.

"Because these are not ADVICEs, but lessons learned.": To be honest maybe im wrong, but that also doesn't mean you are right.
    I hope I based my arguments on fundamental truth or close to it, since it's should be the truth everybody should know.
    At the end there are no right and wrong arguments, so maybe hot shower is right for you for different reasons. I may never know why, but I can say that you have your reasons and I have mine.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.