1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

(Closed) War on Corona Mission Im'possible Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by im’possible, Mar 31, 2020.

I'm possible

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

This week. I'm mostly complied with the checklist.
    I used to take vc pills but I don't see much necessity right now. Instead I eat sliced lemon. Which not only some reinforcement ingredients for this battle, but recovery for muscles as I do a lot exercises than before.
    I learned another way of making the patient condition worse. This war was longer than I thought.

2. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Recent days show that youngsters are trending with this virus. Can't really trust the data because apparently there's more folks and not showing up yet. I think it's good to think everyone has virus now. Just don't let them all lie together. I mean allie. So I could stay alive a little more.

3. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Previous material is reviewed. Second or third times are better than the first. Better understanding. Get to know asthmatic problems and treatments. Ways of reading graphs, difference of invasive and non, compliance and pressure plus volume relations.
    I'm almost there.