1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cold, Cold, COLDER!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ilovetyrannosaurusrex, Feb 8, 2015.

1. ilovetyrannosaurusrex

ilovetyrannosaurusrex Fapstronaut

Well I cant say I love cold showers but it sure wakes you up and gets you ready for the day ahead. 2 days and I plan to do this for awhile. So who else had a cold shower today or plans to.

JoePineapples likes this.
  2. borborygmos

borborygmos Fapstronaut

I recently discovered that invigorating as they may be, a cold shower isn't always the best thing for a cold :/

3. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

I started doing cool showers at first and began my way up to cold showers. I've been doing it for always 2 weeks! Sometimes when I wake up feeling really groggy, a 10 minute ice cold shower wakes me up like crazy. It's better than any other cup of Joe that I've ever known. In the beginning, it is difficult but you get used to it. I'm getting to the point where I get a little excited before each cold shower, but that's just me. Plus, I live in a place where it snows every winter, so I guess I'm used to that as well.

4. TheMessenger

TheMessenger Fapstronaut

Done for 2 years and never looked back, i hate warm water hitting my skin, got use to the cold. Conquer that shower head, then your ready to conquer every, uneasy, tension filled, nerve racking, anxiety burning situation thrown in your face, don't underestimate that water.

5. Anturak

Anturak Fapstronaut

^With a testimony like that it's hard not to jump on the bandwagon of cool showers. K, I'm in.

6. Nice! Good decision. Just had a cold shower this morning. I started to take them 5 days ago and I've already got to the point where the water is as cold as it can be. It sure wakes you up and gives you a nice feeling of power over yourself. Your mind just tells you not to do it, but you do it anyway. Not going to stop any time soon, that's for sure!

Good luck to you all.

7. cud

cud Fapstronaut

I took up cold shawer some 20days ago. Twice or once a day. Have to admit it has something on it. I feel energized after shower, mood is up and live seems easier or dont kow how to say. I am not going to go back. It has only pros for me.

Keep up!

8. Triangle

Triangle Fapstronaut

Jesus - this is a new one on me. I thought it was just something from old time movies.
    I'm going to have to try it - even though its minus 2 outside. I think the combination of getting your blood flowing and your conscious mind getting one over on your natural reactions might be the reason for its success ?

9. joey1019swag

joey1019swag Fapstronaut

same here, been taking cold showers this last week and helps me start the day with lots of energy although its freezing outside

10. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Been screwing up - taking warm showers. Part of it is fear that I'll get sick. It's cold here again. Gotta get back on the bandwagon.

11. Triangle

Triangle Fapstronaut

Had my first one yesterday after a work out. That first twenty seconds is tough !!

12. NotSoVain

NotSoVain Fapstronaut

Yeah man. Yesterday I started getting cold showers. I got an ICE COLD one at 7 am yesterday and I literally couldn't breathe, LOL. But I'ma take one everyday from now on.

13. Techiyew

Techiyew Guest

yeah they are just refreshing

14. ilovetyrannosaurusrex

It is -30 in the middle of winter and so far I have not gotten sick, so I would not worry about it.

15. ilovetyrannosaurusrex

Wow, I did not think this would get so many replies! Did not even see the 2 page until now.

16. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Ok. O_O You are a hell of a guy for that lmao. I was just about to say that it was it's been 60 or below (farenheit) and that was the reason that I couldn't take cold showers this past two weeks, yet you are here taking cold showers in -30 O_O. Awesome.

17. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Hey ruso cold showers helps to increase immunity man.....initially I used t cheat after 2-3 days but not now...especially after I have Cold showers after a little home workout, I feel AWESOME!

18. M3th

M3th Fapstronaut

I have naturally cold hands and feet to the point its painful. This is probably something I should stay away from...

19. NoRelapse4U

NoRelapse4U Fapstronaut

Gotta get back into cold showers. Warm water is just sooo tempting, especially at night. Sounds a lot like another problem people have around here, huh? :p

20. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Lol yes. Fantastic streak you got there!