Cold shower for my balls every morning

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by depeche69, Jan 12, 2022.

1. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

JLD likes this.
  2. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

491% ? that's mean between 4 or 5 times more "fertile"... that's not relatively small at all. but be careful, here it's about not heating your testicles rather than cooling them in cold water.

"don't take hot showers"

3. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

What are you gonna do with all that sperm?

Beekind likes this.
  4. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Absorb/transmute to get the SR benefits

JLD likes this.
  5. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

The manufacturing process has to take energy from somewhere

Beekind likes this.
  6. JLD

JLD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It's a good idea. It also helps to put an icepack on your balls for 15-20 mins.

7. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

I've been doing this too. It's not fun but it helps keep urges down and it seems to be making my balls bigger in their normal state.

Beekind likes this.
  8. rj6457

rj6457 Fapstronaut

I was doing this a couple of weeks ago. Every day I would take an ice cold shower and I found it to be amazing. It’s very difficult when you’re taking a shower and somewhat painful but if you embrace the pain and take a moderately long shower after you get out it is unbelievable how tuned in you get and I am and how my body reacts to it. I am invigorated and just feel alive. I get stuff done and my body is woken out of its slumber. If you’re in a bad mood or anxious or stressed out I highly recommend a cold shower. I haven’t been taking them for a week because I’m battling a cold and I just don’t feel like taking a cold shower with a bad cold. But I will return to them eventually. There are so many benefits plus it helps you as an addict if you’re struggling.

9. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Can you get the benefits of a cold shower if you only make the water cold for the last half or something? In other words, start with a hot or luke warm shower and then switch to ice cold at the end? I've read so much about cold showers, but I live in New York and we pay for our own heat, so we keep the apartment pretty cold. That means when I wake up I'm already chilly, and I feel like getting straight into an ice cold shower would make me sick, or at the very least, be absolutely miserable. On top of that, I shave each day in the shower because the moisture helps my skin, so my showers are longer than most guys. But as long as I keep it luke warm (not hot) and then do 3-5 minutes on cold, that should still be better than nothing, right?

10. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

NB: If you do this, wrap the ice in a towel. Never apply ice directly to the scrotum.

Beekind likes this.