1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cold Showers Improve Relationships?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Oct 24, 2017.

1. I'm starting to wonder if you take cold showers you'll be more successful with dating. If a married couple takes cold showers they'll never get divorced.
    Why?
    Because a cold shower is a way of bring intentional pain and discomfort upon ourselves. Most relationships end because we can't cope with pain and discomfort.

Would say you this is right or am I being ridiculous?

JaguarPaw and DIYAS1 like this.
  2. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

I am not sure if they do or not. I am interested to see the answers, id suggest re posting this in the Rebooting in a Relationship forum.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. If this doesn't get any responses I'll ask a mod to move it.

4. For me cold showers help with endurance. As much as I don't like a cold shower I force myself to do it and in life you become more likely to go through bullshit and overcome it like I do with a cold shower everyday.

DIYAS1 and SpouseofPA like this.
  5. DIYAS1

DIYAS1 Fapstronaut

Day 6 on a cold shower challenge for me. I love how it makes me feel. For me I think a cold shower might decrease initial stimulation and delay ejaculation. Might have to try it sometime....Not sure that the girlfriend would join me for a cold shower, lol. Though it would be fun.

SpouseofPA likes this.
  6. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

My SO does the cold shower thing.
    He loves it.... Almost 7 months now

DIYAS1 and SpouseofPA like this.
  7. Ypow

Ypow Fapstronaut

Are three cold showers per day bad for me? I'm in 'cold showers' (real cold shower) for 4 days now and it really helps a lot in every part of my life
    Before I did not take a proper cold shower (when we took a shower, from the beggining we needed to turn only the COLD water)

8. _Exsample_Text_

_Exsample_Text_ New Fapstronaut

I don’t know about all that, but taking cold showers makes you more alert, reduces your chances of going bald, improves circulation, helps with depression, and increases testosterone.

Wouldn’t hurt to try.