1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

College Student Fighting Depression and Grades

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ImmaMonk, Jan 15, 2019.

1. ImmaMonk

ImmaMonk New Fapstronaut

Sup I'm Monk here.

I'm a 21 year old male college student looking to improve myself by using NoFap to live a better life. Bipolar Depression is difficult and permanent, and I am willing to do anything to help me keep stable. I have personal history that leads me to believe that if I can reboot, then my psychological health will improve and bring stability to my life so that I may be motivated to tackle my personal problems academically and professionally.

88991s likes this.
  2. Good luck bro, welcome I am new too

3. Press on

Press on Fapstronaut

God bless, brother. Just signed up as well

4. Welcome brother, I can assure you that if you focus on your nofap recovery, your depression and grades can improve dramatically. This really sucks a lot of time and energy out of our lives. Recovery starts with developing a daily plan of action on how you're going to make recovery your priority and stick with nofap because it can be incredibly difficult in the beginning.

5. Yes, dealing with your addiction leads to wonderful results, like mental strength during hard times. It's worth it! Stay strong!