1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

College

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by mubdis99, Aug 16, 2019.

1. mubdis99

mubdis99 Fapstronaut

Hey, do any of you guys go to college? If so, how did nofap help with your studies? PMO has been messing with me since high school and it dropped my college gpa to 2.5 going into my junior year and I am hoping this superpower of increased focus can help turn that around soon.

2. It has definitely helped a lot, understand that self discipline is a tough habit to master but it’s a life long battle. Getting off topic, back to college :). When u learn to control yourself especially when u don’t let emotions get the best of you definitely helps in college. As we all can experience Stress and frustration in college. What nofap allowed me to do was not letting it overwhelm me it allowed me to still focus on my work and not to procrastinate and also allowed me to push myself in doing more assignments to finish earlier. Overall it helped with staying strong and not easily get stressed out

captainteemo and Deleted Account like this.