1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comfortable but unhappy

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 2, 2021.

1. I'm trying to get back to the grind, but its hard when nothing seems to matter. For example a month ago I started seeing my abs losing definition, and for the first time in a while I felt scared that I might be getting fat, and that fear made me happy, I was so motivated that I made a whole workout routine and meal plan, only for the definition to come back without me even touching the gym. Another thing is my career, I joined the military a few months ago, and I thought I could finally start building the foundation of my life immediately, but ever since I joined I haven't even shipped out to bootcamp yet, I've just been waiting in dep call hoping one day my recruiter will call me and tell me he got me a job contract, the worst part about this is I can't afford to do anything reckless, if I get injured or hurt I could potentially get kicked out, so I've had to distance myself from activities I know are potentially dangerous like climbing, and rucking. I'm fed up, I've been staying in house all day and its gotten to a point where I realize that laziness has taken over and I've been living a fraction of what it could be. if I cant go rucking I can still go for a run, if I can't climb the gym is still an option. In my effort to adjust my life to ensure success I lost sight of myself, I went back to living the life that made me so miserable a year ago, and the life I decided to leave behind. I'm not angry though I know better than anyone that no matter how far or how hard you fall when you get back up you'll fight hard and longer than before. I might not be able to get back the time I lost but I can get back control of my life, and with this new mentality I've gained I can accomplish more than I would have been able to yesterday.

ShadowFiend likes this.
  2. PhantomAssassin

PhantomAssassin Fapstronaut

It seems like you just got it man.

Idk

life is ups and downs and it seems that you understand that to a serious extend

I am by no means an expert in life :D

But it seems that its about time for you to get going again

3. PhantomAssassin

PhantomAssassin Fapstronaut

Get back to the fucking hustle man!