Committed AP Group With Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Halibut, Apr 15, 2019.

1. ryukPLYZ

ryukPLYZ Fapstronaut

I would like to join if their is still room available

2. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey All, got past them dodgy 3 weeks and feeling a lot more stable - the only way is up from here!

Glad to see people are getting on well

3. ryukPLYZ

ryukPLYZ Fapstronaut

@Halibut is their any room available in the group ??

Halibut likes this.
  4. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Halibut man I'm really glad everyone is doing well. Today is one of the best days !!!

Halibut and lolman123 like this.
  5. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Day 71 of No MO & Day 17 of No PMO (Last viewed P on 26th December 2020)
    Still going strong, had some urges, but getting better at acknowledging the urge but not looking up P. Been exercising everyday since 28th December which is keeping me active in lockdown.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    Halibut likes this.
  6. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Sure man, join the fun welcome to the group

7. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  8. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

9. ryukPLYZ

ryukPLYZ Fapstronaut

Day 128 - I had a wet dream today
    Crazy thing happened tho , I had one sexual dream then I instantly woke up and stopped the ejaculation , but then I had a second dream and I couldn't stop it . Oh well , what can u do . I feel a little tired and I am hella horny but I won't relapse . Bcoz its January. Wishing everyone good luck.

10. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Fckin Hell It's DAY 30 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Take_Action, lolman123 and Agent 6 like this.
  11. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I have read the rules and would like to be an AP. Counter is accurate. My goal is to be a resource around other like minded individuals. Original Poster, our stories are similar (started at 12yrs old) I am 25yrs old now.

Destined for greatness

-A6

lolman123, Halibut and Trailblazer7 like this.
  12. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on reaching 30 days No PMO, that's actually HUGE, definitely worth celebrating, going a full month without any P not many people can say that and probably first time you've gone without P for a month since you started looking at P.

13. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Update for me:
    77 Days No PMO, which is definitely longest I've ever went but still pushing go further. 22 Days No PMO which is my main focus but I'm getting way better at stopping myself at any urges to look any P up. No huge urges but taking it one day at a time, still have P website blockers on all devices as a safeguard.

Been meditating with Headspace for 15 days in a row which actually might be helping me notice when I'm having an urge which is irrational.
    Still exercising everyday since 28th December

14. pourover24

pourover24 Fapstronaut

Sorry guys - its been too long. I'm struggling with self control lately and just keep giving in. I want to get to 30 days - and its been a while since I've come close to it. I need to get serious again about not giving myself easy ways to access P. Thirty days is my goal at this time. If I can get there, I'm hopeful that with continued diligence - I can start to break free. I still have a ton of thoughts - I just need to make some time to write them down! Seems like people are doing such a good job - keep it up guys!

Halibut and lolman123 like this.
  15. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome @Agent 6, our story seems very close, hope you find the support you need here man - I hope to have achieved at least 90 days by the time I am 26

Agent 6 and lolman123 like this.
  16. Halibut

Halibut Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well, I want to congratulate @lolman123 for getting to 90 days! what an achievement man, I am well proud - long may it continue!

I am doing pretty good, have been in a flatline for a while but everyday I feel like I am gaining strength mentally as well as being able to work on other good habits but encourage my reboot and recovery

How is everyone else getting on?

P.S its the last day of non-jerking January, i'm ready for the next months challenge No Fapping February aha

AP RANKINGS
    as of 31/01/21
    Achievements:
    1st: :emoji_trophy: 2nd: :emoji_medal: 3rd::emoji_military_medal:
    90+Days::emoji_rocket: 60+Days::emoji_airplane_departure: 45+Days::emoji_helicopter: 30+Days::emoji_bullettrain_front: 21+Days::emoji_police_car: 14+::emoji_red_car: 7+Days::emoji_motor_scooter: 3+Days::emoji_bike: 1+Days::emoji_walking:

1| @lolman123 (90):emoji_trophy::emoji_rocket:
    2| @ForceMaster (67):emoji_medal: :emoji_airplane_departure:
    3| @Trailblazer7 (43) :emoji_military_medal::emoji_bullettrain_front:
    4| @Halibut (42) :emoji_bullettrain_front:
    5| @Hercules9 (25):emoji_police_car:
    6| @pourover24 (12) :emoji_motor_scooter:
    7| @Agent 6 (8)
    8| @active participant in life (?)
    9| @ryukPLYZ (?)

*NO -JERKING JANUARY CHALLENGE*

Last man standing - relapse and YOU ARE OUT!
    1| @lolman123
    2| @ForceMaster
    3| @Trailblazer7
    4| @Halibut

17. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Congrats Lolman ! I still can’t believe I made it through this month without any failure. Looking forward for the next month

18. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Hey thanks guys @Halibut @Trailblazer7 , thanks for the support. Joining the AP group has definitely helped a lot and this has actually been the longest I've gone without M or O (90+ days).

Update:
    Was doing amazing up until maybe 2 days ago, had actually hit 90 Days No MO, but when my P website blockers had stopped working and had access. Was on P sites for about 30mins on Friday/Saturday. Was actually surprised that I didn't even feel like M or O (not sure why maybe I'm in a flatline or just not excited by P as much as before), did resist from M/MO which definitely an improvement. Need to be more strict with access before reaching 90 days.

So not too sure whether to just restart my counter for No PMO but still want to hit the target of at least 90 days no PMO. I'll consider whether to just change counter to No PMO but will keep going and try not to binge completely.

19. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Hey @lolman123, I am confident you will get back up no worries ! I am counting on you. How did your blockers stop working? Are you using cold turkey?

I am 45 Days in even though I'm depressed af, this is my best streak in a decade so happy rn

20. lolman123

lolman123 Fapstronaut

Hey, thanks should be alright just slipped up with wanting to look at P. It wasn't that they stopped working, I wanted to look at reddit (Gamestop trading FOMO) so decided not to add more hours onto it which has been fine most days as I have been focussing on keeping myself too busy to have time to find a way around my P blockers.

Just need to commit to hardcore no PMO and not completely relapse, still having MO so definitely making progress anyway.
    You are already halfway to a full reboot keep going! I would definitely say it was not worth looking at P sites , even after no P for 32 days it honestly looks ridiculous and uninteresting even after a month so i'm definitely not feeling too down about the slip.

I'm using quite a few P blockers:
    Mac/laptop: SelfControl (can't work around and can extend timer), FocusMe(Paid), Chrome extensions: Blocksite, Stayfocused, block all other browsers from use on laptop other than chrome
    Phone/Android: Blocksite, AppBlock , 4 different password-protected apps with passwords emailed to another email with long password I have to calculate etc (Which has overall worked and kept me from even being able to access P)