1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Compassion

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SolidStance, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Show some compassion to the people that urk you, the ones that get under your skin. Chances are you do the same shit that they do. If you didn’t, their habits would not hold any power over you.

When you realize that you also act the same way, you will no longer be bothered by peoples shit. Like walking in the rain without getting wet.

This takes observation and humility. Observation is the seeing part. The part of you that is aware of the situation, or the watcher. The humility part is you laughing at yourself.

2. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

I never did anything wrong in my life!

Deleted Account and SolidStance like this.
  3. i just beat myself up then :D

DannyCool likes this.
  4. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

That is what I keep saying if you want to give up pmo reducing anger and being kind to ourselves is the first step. Then making the change is much easier cause we are not trying to cover up for having a bad life or low self esteem. We don't really need that hit anymore and we can convert it into a more lasting happiness.

Deleted Account and SolidStance like this.
  5. Well said, DannyCool. Yes a good point that our struggle actually becomes easier when we can get past the lower emotions of anger and frustration. Its true, we already have something to conquer, we dont need unnecessary rubbish as well.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. just loving myself no matter what happens more and more consistently, totally forgiving myself and allowing myself to be vulnerable, i see things for what they are more and more clearly. life is coming into ever more vivid, real-feeling focus. the fog of self-judgment is clearing from my senses. vulnerability=no longer rejecting the love being offered from those around me. accepting the love from those around me.

SolidStance likes this.
  7. What a beautiful reply. Thank you. I see wisdom here, I see success.