1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed 30 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by sandester, Dec 31, 2017.

1. sandester

sandester Fapstronaut

Today I completed 30 days and I very much happy about it. I cant express in words what I am feeling right now. It is great feeling

when did I start PMO:
    I started PMO when I around 20-21 years old. Initially couple of years I was not too much into it. but after like 2-3 years I used to regularly do PMO 1 - 3 times a day. Now I am 27. so I did PMO for 5-6 years.

How did it affect me:
    -I was not socially active.
    -I sat around laptop watching something all time.
    -Lesser energy.
    -Headache if I delay meal by just half hour and it would remain whole day.
    -little bit of brain fog.
    -Less motivation.

NoFap journey:
    I started NoFap journey around July 2017. Initially for whole july I just planned to do once in 2 days. I achieved it. In august I did once in 3 days. In september I did once in 4 days. In october I lost control and started PMO again. November also i did lot of PMO.Finally I realised this strategy will not work and I decided to do full on No PMO. I started on november 29 .

First 10 days was hell. I controlled myself too much, I did not allow myself to fall into trap. I kept saying to myself "this is healing process, I have to go through this one or the other day if i want to improve my life".
    Later on things became easy. there were times where I had sudden urges. I controlled myself. one day specifically i was feeling that my fluids are right at the edge and I need one stroke. Some how i did not fall into it. that day was hard and I almost relapsed.
    Later around day 18 i started gym meditation and cold showers, they help me lot to control my urges. But still I do see sometimes hot girls pics as I am in holidays and it is hard for me, but Once i start my job I will stop watching pics too.

Benefits till now:
    -Lots of energy, I can sense this in gym,
    -Better will power
    -spend less time in front of laptop
    -enjoy little things
    -confident
    -positive attitude.
    - No headache even if I skip entire meal. this is related to all the saved energy I guess
    -I eat healthy and less.
    - I am always happy

I havent had flatline yet. Looking forward to go for 45 days which is the next target.

2. Marichman

Marichman Fapstronaut

well dine bro. starting a journey is same as completing the half journey, and you have already achieved a month success. That is something to celebrate tonight as a new year celebration.

sandester likes this.
  3. sandester

sandester Fapstronaut

Thank you for the support.

4. vineyard

vineyard Fapstronaut

well done bro, congratulations and I wish you lot of good energy inside to continue your reboot! I am determined to get where you already are today! :)

5. RetroMike

RetroMike Fapstronaut

Congrats bro! I can't wait to get back to those power benefits after Day 30. Keep moving forward!

6. nice job to you....congrats....first 30 days was the hardest to me...keep going strong

sandester likes this.