1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed 8+ years of Brahmacharya/NoFAP.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BABADON, Oct 7, 2022.

1. BABADON

BABADON Fapstronaut

Confidence, Focus, and sharpness is on another level. Compassion towards humanity is growing day by day. My body heals very fast. Memory and retaining power have been increased too. Reaction timing toward negative incidence has been decreased.

ASHWINI GESTURE - the most important thing to do when sexual energy gets in the action. When we do this posture, sexual energy moves up towards CROWN CHAKRA).

SEMEN energy must be channelized upwards through various breathing techniques otherwise it will go downwards for which our body is designed.
    Just remember one thing - You are fighting with the most powerful nature of the force and you require equally powerful force to combat which is the practice of MEDITATION, PRANAYAM, and BANDHAS.

A must-do thing -
    1. Meditation
    2. Pranayam
    3. BANDHAS (The great energy lock)
    4. Yoga (ie. child pose, shoulder headstand)
    5. CHAKRA CHANTING (To balance all the chakras)
    6. Any kind of MANTRA chanting
    7. Practicing Compassion is the MUST.
    8. Eating vegetarian food helps a lot.
    9. I quit drinking a few years back. Smoking has gone with that too.
    10. And a lot of other benefits.

2. GTR900

GTR900 Fapstronaut

thanks man, nice to see a fellow indian giving so many good advices, i really liked that list. Congrats on your amazing streak as well, you have proved nothing is impossible.

Tireless Soul and BABADON like this.
  3. TheRetainer

TheRetainer Fapstronaut

So have you not orgasmed/released semen in 8 years? Or do you have nocturnal emissions? How often if so?

You get Erections?

4. BABADON

BABADON Fapstronaut

No release. No emissions. I practice advanced pranayama techniques (mahabandh/mahavedh) which help to channel sexual energy into creative energy. Erections are there. In fact, I just tested my T levels and it's 676/753.
    Without meditation and pranayam, there's no SUCCESS in the long run.

5. TheRetainer

TheRetainer Fapstronaut

Thanks. Can you offer any advice/encouragement. Im on day 42 SR, ive done 200 days before, progress was slow. Im currently depressed, little motivation, spend alot of time in bed. I have no desire for sex, no erections, no emissions at all.

If I force myself to be busy or do exercise it seems to just tire me out. Do I just have to be patient and wait while the energy increases? Do the exercises you reccomended spend up the process or do they just help manage/transmutate the energy once it is there?

Thanks in advance.

6. TheRetainer

TheRetainer Fapstronaut

What is your opinion on sex or masturbation without any release or without getting close to release...

Is it detrimental to your energy ? Does it help in anyway?

Do you have a wife? Partner?

7. BABADON

BABADON Fapstronaut

Getting close is not a good idea. it takes just a few seconds of thought and you will lapse. Start doing meditation and pranayam. Sexual energy is the most powerful one and you have to give it a proper direction. This is designed to flow downward, through pranayam and bandhas you will raise it up. I am married but we both are highly spiritual and decided to go on this path 8 years back. Incorporate yoga, meditation and exercise in ur life. Eat a balance diet with less meat.

8. iamShinra

iamShinra Fapstronaut

100% Agreed

9. We need you here, People like you are going to help a lots of help for the new generation in here.

The_Dark__Knight likes this.
  10. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

I understand you are a student of Ayurveda. Would you say I need to stop coffee,for example? Im -kinda- addicted to energy drinks but willing to stop for progress in SR.
    I have read Sivanada's book on brahmacharya,but Ive been a bit lazy to put most of it into practice.
    but yes, id love to know if caffeeine intake is causing my copious nightfalls/bad dreams.

Tireless Soul likes this.
  11. BABADON

BABADON Fapstronaut

Too much caffeine is not a good idea. Avoid energy drinks at all costs. Little bit coffeee is fine but not sturbucks style.

loneloan likes this.
  12. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Hey thanks sounds good to me

13. 8+ years on easy mode? You should try a hard mode 90 day reboot.

You're gonna think you never went NoFap before...

14. whiteflag70

whiteflag70 Fapstronaut

Babadon, what kind of pranayam are you talking about? there are various types, which one do you recommend.

As for the bandhas, are you talking about Uddiyana Bandha?

15. BABADON

BABADON Fapstronaut

ANULOM VILOM and kapalbhati for detoxification. MAHABANDH AND MAHAVEDH
    which consist mool/uddiyaan and jalandhar bandh. That's when your raise your energy upwards for the betterment.

whiteflag70 likes this.
  16. MistoganDErza

MistoganDErza New Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi ! What a great achievement.
    Do you read some books or websites to refer to your practices ?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
    VegapunkD.Dragon likes this.
  17. BABADON

BABADON Fapstronaut

i have read a lot of spiritual books. I recommend 3 volumes by yogananda- man's eternal quest, self realization and divine romance. Divine romance teaches you to love the GOD first and it goes very deep. All 3 books will open your mind and will help you to understand your life purpose and the matrix we are living in. I learned from you tube and with the yoga teacher. In fact, when I visit Varanasi I do teach some advanced yogic practics at a yoga center for free.

LearnerInLife likes this.
  18. quittingthedemiurge

quittingthedemiurge Fapstronaut

Have you done research into the reincarnation soul-trap theory? Here is a good channel that talks about that: https://www.youtube.com/user/DSky2001
    Watch the introductory video please and tell me your thoughts

19. moskwas

moskwas Fapstronaut

Thanks that is helpful and motivating

20. BlackPilledMonk68

BlackPilledMonk68 Fapstronaut

How do you "know" if ur channeling energy right? I've streaked well, but not years on end and I would meditate and do yoga as a vegan but I feel like a true lost soul when I do meditation work. I try YouTube subliminal s but I'm if they hel p or hurt me