1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Completely changed.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by nofapper94, Jan 31, 2016.

1. nofapper94

nofapper94 Fapstronaut

Hello,

I wanted to share something with all of you in hopes that it will encourage you.

NoFap has completely changed my life. It's awakened a bold, talkative part of myself that I always kind of knew existed but buried it deep with PMO. I hope my language isn't too flowery, but this has been completely life changing. I haven't become a ladies man, but that's not even really on my mind.

Before, beautiful women intimated me. If I happened to make eye contact with one of them, I'd look away quickly. If I saw one of them look at me and start laughing, I'd be crushed.

Here's a recent example. I was out at the bars, saw a cute girl, and smiled at her. I held eye contact and watched as she didn't return my smile.

For the first time, I kept smiling and looked away. I didn't care. Sure, I would have liked a smile back, but my confidence was unshaken. I don't care anymore about pretty girls that won't give me the time of day. They're just as unworthy of my time as I apparently am theirs. It simply does not matter.

Before, beautiful women were on a pedestal. I'd change myself if it meant I could get their approval. No longer will I be submissive. I won't put up with any petty crap.

I've also realized that I am no worse than beautiful women and have no reason to be uncomfortable or unworthy in their presence. At the end of the day, we are all just evolved primates roaming around some random star.

The guitar is more fun. I feel the music more on NoFap. Jokes are funnier; laughs are heartier. If I tell a dumb joke and don't get any laughs, I'm not as embarrassed anymore. I can let things go.

While I haven't become a ladies man, I am sure God will help me find a woman that appreciates me for me and I for her. I'm just glad I no longer feel unworthy of the world and a lesser person. We're all just trying to find our way here, and NoFap will make my path a bit easier.

Longest streak is 96 days. I will do even better.

God Bless.

Ploutos, adam1992, noexcuses and 12 others like this.
  2. PaFappa the Rapper

PaFappa the Rapper Fapstronaut

This really resonates with me. Thanks for the inspiration.

nofapper94 likes this.
  3. ChristoX8

ChristoX8 Fapstronaut

I'm on day 17 and I feel the same. I restarted talking to girls on dating site and if they don't like the real me, they can always find another man. I'm much less needy now. I changed my whole perception on many things and went from seeing rejection as something terrifying, to, something very positive. In rejection I learn and I earn confidence/experience with girls. To me, it's only a matter of time before I find the right girl ...or the right girl find me. ;)

Gotta go, I wanted to talk to that georgeous fit girl that call herself ''asexual'', yet is looking for men between ages 26-31. I like challenges and this should be fun, let's do this!!

tense and Brasileiro like this.
  4. PaFappa the Rapper

Not that I'm an expert, I'm still trying to reach goals along with the rest of the people here. But talking to girls on dating sites is not really going to help. It in many ways from what I fathom is a gateway back to bad habits. Go out and talk to women in the real world when you can. I have the same habit too and it's tough, but talking to girls online won't do us good.

nofapper94, Brasileiro and ChristoX8 like this.
  5. ChristoX8

ChristoX8 Fapstronaut

Even if I plan to meet them in real life? I know where you're going when you say it's a gateway to bad habits but I can't always talk to real-life girls. When I can, I talk to real-life girls but when I can't because I'm at home and I have nothing to do, I talk to girls online to gain confidence and experience. Not as much as if the girls were really in front of me but that's better than nothing. :p

6. PaFappa the Rapper

But you're still exciting yourself through online conversation. Probably coming across shots of women in sexy outfits that stimulate you. It all ties in. Look, I'm not by any means the spokesman for this because I'm still figuring it all out, but there's a problem there.

7. Brasileiro

Brasileiro Fapstronaut

Yeah, it does not! Man, i completely feel you, i am at the same page. Go for it man, success! And congratulations!

nofapper94 likes this.
  8. ChristoX8

ChristoX8 Fapstronaut

No I'm not. I avoid all shots of women in sexy outfits and I don't see any problem in trying to get real-life girls. Like I said earlier, no matter what way I use, I try to talk to as many girls as possible in any way as possible, to get more confident and gain more experience with them. I know what you think PaFappa but I'm not using those sites for what you think, trust me, I'm done with PMO.

The only thing that pisses me off is that most girls ignore me. It often seems like a big waste of time to go on those dating sites and some girls make me laugh. They have all kind of extravagant expectations, as if I was there to entertain them, spoil them but I'm not a clown. And I'm not their father. These girls really ARE a big waste of time.

9. cud

cud Fapstronaut

Man you said it!

I call it so far: "Dont give a shit aura" - thats what i gained during the process so far - it feels so good. I am on my own,. the best feeling!

Keep going man, it looks you are gonna break it through soon!!!

Brasileiro and nofapper94 like this.
  10. whtsnext

whtsnext Fapstronaut

wow Good brother.

nofapper94 likes this.
  11. fjerid

fjerid Fapstronaut

Amen to this man. I have the exact same feeling since i'm into noPMO. I'm able to stare and hold eye contact until she's the one who looks away! Back then it was vica versa. Buuut of course there will always be (a few) women who stay strong and stare right into your soul -which I still do look away from.

nofapper94 likes this.