1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Condom conscious woman and desensitization

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TetsuoAkira, Apr 22, 2017.

1. TetsuoAkira

TetsuoAkira Fapstronaut

I've been on/off NoFap for a while, heavy stress with work, and also trying to squeeze in women where I can has made it tough.

Got laid today, but it was only a few days after I PMO'd, so I didn't O. I made her O twice, and was not as hard as I could've been, though I was heavily, heavily intoxicated, I think I done well considering.

Surprisingly my blue balls are not too bad...haha

Here's a specific question, with the utmost respect to women.

If I continue a relationship with the girl from last night, who I've gotten to know on a deeper level for a few months already with no sexual activity, the chances are she'll want me to use a condom all the time.

In terms of sensitivity, I've always had an issue finishing, during PMO periods or not....though most of my exes did not care if I used one or not, due to trust that was earned.

What are the thinnest condoms/rubber that people have used and had no issue climaxing? I think getting off PMO fully for a few weeks will give me more sensitivity, but then protection eliminates some, which is kind of a problem.

LivinginRecovery likes this.
  2. MaxHeadroom

MaxHeadroom Fapstronaut

I suffered from PIED on and off for years and had the same issue with condoms. Condom use was always a nightmare during this time. When I was hard, wearing a condom and the lack of sensitivity from the barrier made keeping said erection difficult and if I kept it, I had a hard time orgasming because of the lack of sensation.

I had the best results with the Trojan Ultra-Thins. They were thinner than most, never had one break and felt the best. Another thing that worked was using a warming or tingling lube to increase sensitivity prior to putting the condom on. The absolute best combo I found was using tingling lube, putting a ring on then the condom. It absolutely increased all the sensitivity and the ring kept the blood where it was suppose to be. Arginine supplementation has also helped with sensitivity immensely although not recommended if you drink a lot due to causing your blood pressure to potentially drop to dangerous levels when combined with alcohol.

3. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

I have the most feel with Durex Ultra Thin Feel. It's also more lubricated than others.

4. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

Thanks for this post @TetsuoAkira because I was wondering myself. I have never been able to wear condoms due to losing my erections trying to put them on. There are some good suggestions thus far on the thread so thank you for starting it.