1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Confidence boost at work

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by IAMlookingforCHANGE, May 5, 2017.

1. IAMlookingforCHANGE

IAMlookingforCHANGE Fapstronaut

Today was really awesome at work. I had easier conversations with my colleagues, I was eager to ask how they were doing, how their day was, etc. My confidence felt really great, I also worked really hard today to, proud of myself.

For those wondering, I am a 18 year old male, this is my 5th day of NoFap... I am honestly not 100% sure if this is from NoFap, but I will see through out time. I will study myself in the next couple days, I hope this is consistent.

Before NoFap it was hard to communicate with some colleagues, I hesitated some times, didn't want to speak...

I still have a lot of things to improve on though, like communication skills etc, I feel like I could of done better with some social situations at work, but other than that it was great, I am proud of my self. I will write another post within a couple days, I AM reaching day 180, I DO NOT CARE I WILL REACH IT.

Thank you for reading!

RetroMike likes this.
  2. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

I too work in an environment where social skills are needed and definitely have noticed the days when I used to pmo and when I abstained. What I can tell you is that I effortlessly talk with whom ever I encounter with no boundaries.

Neither do I have social skills. It comes after years of practice and consistence, but there's no need to be the worlds best news anchor or a spokesperson to show sympathy to others.

You're doing great.

3. Congratulations man! I'm right there behind you. I've been working Saturdays at a camp and am interested to see if talking to coworkers will go any more smoothly tomorrow after having done this challenge for a few days. We will see.......