1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Conflicted

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Hitto, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Hey what's up guys I've decided to actual make account I have been 4 months into NoFap and I have seen the benefits immensely I have been trying new things like learning how to cook and have been trying to improve my social skills also have been strenthing my relationship with god and my overall mood has been better and I'm more self aware about my mood before Pmo has made me lash out towards my family and friends with by just being easily annoyed and agitated but now I realize I'm more sociable than before with them even my dad has notice.But I'll get to the point I want improve my social skills especially with women and eventually get into a relationship but currently I'm still having PIED so my dilemma is should I talk to women and just start platonic relationships with them until I have healed or should I just try to start dating and see where it goes I already have a list of what I want and don't want in a relationship but another thing is I often try to meet women in the club or bars but that hasn't been to effective but I like to go out to those places because I like to dance anyway your input or suggestions would be great thanks

2. gingeralan

gingeralan Fapstronaut

just get out and start meeting people in general. Don't stress about the relationship side.

make friends and you will get better at making connections. I am sure a deeper relationship will develop later

Deleted Account and Hitto like this.
  3. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Thanks bro I'm realizing that and stop putting so much pressure on myself

gingeralan likes this.
  4. gingeralan

gingeralan Fapstronaut

It'll all come good. If you are a dancer, women love that, you'll have a great way to meet them. You ever thought about trying Salsa dancing? Great way to make friends and good opportunity to meet single ladies!

5. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Haha actually the funny thing is I'm not gonna toot my own horn but I've been told I'm a great dancer when I go out my friends say how I'm always dancing with girls seductively and how they love it the only problem is I tell myself I need to get drunk to loosen up but the problem lies in that I go overboard and black out and don't remember lol so I'm trying to work on that and eliminating pregamming all together any suggestions?

6. gingeralan

gingeralan Fapstronaut

you would love Salsa classes then! You will learn a proper style of dance and that can be your confidence booster, rather than alcohol!