1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Confused...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Nov 14, 2017.

1. So there is this girl in my class and I like her. Wish we both could be in a relationship. I did notice her check me out some times. She did give some eye contact a lot many times...And I would be the one breaking it first...Maybe I did not know how to react. I tried messaging her on WhatsApp , she was bit slow to reply. Nowadays she tries to avoid me and I find she does it coyly. She turns around when she sees me , but I notice a smile also. I am confused.. Earlier she did look straight in my eyes, I would be scared. Now when I try to get her attention, she shyly ignores me. What should I do???

2. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

When we like someone we often see things through a skewed lens where we project our feelings on to that other person. Now I'm not saying that she doesn't like you, all I'm saying is you need to be a bit careful of how you're reading the situation. Her taking time to text you, to me is an indication that she's not interest. I could be wrong... see if you're able to get her to start talking in a comfortable way to you, and have conversations with her in real life. That's the best way t gage how someone actually feels.

3. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

I would be direct with her and try to talk to her and read her body language as she talking to you

4. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

When you go talk to her, try to ask more "what" and opinion questions than yes/no and single-word-answer questions.

Hitto likes this.