1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Confusing hopes for a relationship

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mr. Sinister, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Fapstronaut

If this thread wasn't anonymous, I wouldn't even hint at what I am gonna say here.

How does one go about finding a femboy to date? I am a 17 y.o. gay guy graduating high school this year and I want to make the most of college. . . but I am not sure if my ideal partner type is even anything beyond the internet (or common enough for me to at least find a few at college). I am also concerned that I, a tall, hairy, hyper-masculine twig wouldn't be what a femboy would want.

I know that seems generalized, and to be honest, the amount of femboy stuff online is mainly just the femboy hooters meme, so I really don't know what it would end up like if I DID date one.

Would I be able to be enough for such a special and unique type of person?

I find myself constantly fantasizing about it, yet I never want to masturbate because of it. I want the real thing, not a picture on a screen. That's why I think it's a healthy fantasy, but one I am scared I can't obtain.

I also have SOOCD, so that adds a layer to it. What can I do? Do I need to use a dating site to even have a chance? Help.

Also le epic femboy meme:
    femthatcher.jpg

2. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

I can offer very general advice that I would to find a woman of my very particular wants - Take the time to get to know them. You never know who may have what you are looking for. Patience.

3. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Fapstronaut

Are you saying to expand my horizons a bit?

4. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Yes, it may not be easy off the bat to find what you are looking for. Best thing you can do is be as present as possible and not think about it all the time (if you do).

By the way - that’s a funny ass profile pic, I chuckled.

5. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Fapstronaut

I see. Kind of hard to do with my high libido and deeply analytical nature (I am always thinking about what needs to be done to get what I want). I deadass feel ready to go almost 24/7 for that sorta thing because I thought a LOT about it.

6. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

I’ve been in that same state of making it my mission. What I can tell you is that as corny as it sounds, sometimes we just gotta let life happen. Make it a mission to be something you can do for you.

Ofcourse I am saying this, being somewhat optimistic after breaking up with my girlfriend. Ask me again in a few months where desolation tests the fuck out of me, and I may scoff at what I wrote myself.

Mr. Sinister likes this.
  7. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Fapstronaut

Expect a response around mid-April, then. :)

Thanks for the advice.