1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Consent and Boundaries

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Tibo87, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Tibo87

Tibo87 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask all of you what do you consider as your own boundaries, with yourself or with someone?
    What do you consider is ''crossing the line'' of you core beliefs?
    I think having people respect your consent and respect the consent of others is key for having a healthy and meaningful relationship.

My boundaries for myself: Don't indulging in fast food, don't indulging in P, don't lose my temper.

What I don't allow others to do: be close-minded and be judgmental / do not respect who I am and my relationship / talk to me in a rude way, or be violent (ended up a relationship because of that).

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Do not not work out.
    That's all I have for now.

DerSchütze and Tibo87 like this.
  3. Tibo87

Tibo87 Fapstronaut

Same here, if I don't, I feel that I am cheating myself. Discipline when you get us...

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Yesterday I really didn't want to do it, but if I didn't I would have regreted it later.

5. Tibo87

Tibo87 Fapstronaut

That's a perfect illustration of expressing your boundaries.

If you don't tell it straight away, you may regret it later. But if you are clear with yourself and others on the spot, at least you know that you have been honest to yourself.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I just need to do that with asking girls and drawing and things will get better.

7. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Same for me, plus no PMO.

Tibo87 likes this.