1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Continuous problem for 6 days

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Black_Knight 1998, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Black_Knight 1998

Black_Knight 1998 Fapstronaut

Today is the 6th day of my problem i can't even sleep well, I fallen in love with a girl who I discovered she also loves me ,and I really love her , and this problem won't affect my love for her and my problem is intense continuous OCD about she (may) have FGM and I can't ask her about something like that for many reasons not only because of the social norms and community roles but because many other causes simply my question may hurt her and if we broke up for any reason she may think that I broke up with her because of that and other many reasons that prevents me from asking her.

And In the same time I'm saying even if she has it , I won't break up with her for something like that, especially after I knew her confession for me
    And I also know that it has a reconstructive surgery that makes everything as it was before FGM and this surgery restore sensation and function.

But in the same time, I have an intense thoughts associated with anxiety preventing me from sleeping a quiet night.

Finally; I'm not even sure if she has it or not. we can't have sex outside the marriage because we consider it as a sin.

I'm waiting for any advice can reduce my anxiety.

Note: she was a super motivation for me to abstain from PMO especially after knowing her feeling toward me