1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Controlling Wet dreams/Night fall .....

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by enamour, Dec 16, 2013.

1. enamour

enamour Fapstronaut

Hi All ,

I am on NoFap for last 60 days (1 relapse on 45th day). But yesterday i had a wet dream/night fall .

Can anybody please help how do i control wetdreams/nightfall .

Please help

2. matø

matø Fapstronaut

Sorry, I don't think you can when you're on nofap. The cure for wetdreams would be masturbation but that's not an option. Ofcourse.

Honestly I enjoy wet dreams. They make me feel sexually healthy and they can seem very real when they occuer.

3. iliander

iliander Fapstronaut

i think wet dreams are a natural thing. it doesn't feel like losing energy such as fapping.

4. tylerwill

tylerwill New Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are totally natural and the way we're supposed to get rid of fluids. Embrace it. There's no need to want to put an end to them. It's just your body's way of keeping things in check.

5. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Distinguished Fapstronaut

I like wet dreams. They can seem very real and are very pleasant. Its the body's natural way of releasing sperm, making room for new sperm, when we don't masturbate. I think you should see it as a sign of progress.

Wet dreams are bad when you wake up in the middle of it, super hard and incredibly horny. This has happened to me twice on my streak and the temptation to do just a few strokes to climax is so strong. I wish I could just sleep through the whole thing. I kinda envy that you can, Enamour.

6. Johnwilliam

Johnwilliam Fapstronaut

Never had a wet dream ever and so wonder what it would be like. Enjoy them they don't continue for ever and you not flapping so all is good

☯ Shiv ☯ likes this.