1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Coping mechanisms for being extremely horny?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by 21yo_virgin, Aug 17, 2019.

1. 21yo_virgin

21yo_virgin Fapstronaut

I've been masturbating since I was nine or ten, and I've been trying to stop beating it since I was fifteen years old. I'm now 21 and it's been about 6 months since I started NoFap. Since joining, the longest I've gone without masturbating was a week, which let alone 90 days is a huge accomplishment for me. I get extremely horny and just don't know what to do about it other than masturbate. When I refrain from masturbating, the feeling seems to just grow more intense as days go by. Sex is out of the window as far as sexual outlets go, as I've always had extreme difficulty in dealing with women. Also, I've always masturbated without any lubricant so now my penis has a (probably permanent) rough texture and I know for damn sure no woman in her right mind would want to go down on this. I'm extremely spiritual (not to be mistaken for "religious") and I'm highly against sex without love behind it, so I absolutely refuse to go to a prostitute I've heard about guys working out more and meditating and having success with those as coping mechanisms, but I've always been highly physically active and I've been meditating for about two years now and it really isn't doing anything for me.

Are there any coping mechanisms for being intensely horny other than getting castrated?

2. Captain Caboodles

Captain Caboodles Fapstronaut

Cold showers, letting all the air out of your lungs and holding your breath, breathing exercises, the list goes on. If I remember there is a lot mentioned in the Getting Started Guide you can receive via e-mail from NoFap.

Encernia likes this.
  3. Encernia

Encernia Fapstronaut

This works

Captain Caboodles likes this.