Corona vaccine

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

Will you take it?

1. Yes

37.1%
  2. No

62.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TuckerTUCKEER

TuckerTUCKEER Fapstronaut

So from the looks of it I figure you're have a staunchly hostile position towards Elon Musk given he wants to develop brain chips that "stream music"?

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I don't like to position myself as completely hostile but definetely very wary and not trusting the outcome of it, at all. Technology as a tool, like a knife, is not the problem, is how it may be used.

3. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I won't take the vaccine for a very simple reason. You cannot guarantee the long term safety of a vaccine after a development time of one to two years. Yes, it maybe safe in the short term, but we can't yet tell how it affects people 5 to 10 years down the line and we won't until this time will have passed.

4. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Problem - solution technique nothing new, they create a problem (virus) then they offer you their solution (vaccine)

5. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

You people seriously make me laugh. There is not a single vaccine that has been proven to be safe OR effective through extensive testing comparing a placebo injection to a vaccine. There’s a reason vaccine manufacturers were made exempt of all legal liability for damages years ago. Over 4 billion in tax payer dollars have been payed out in vaccine court (VAERS). This argument of proving safety and effectiveness was already going on long before this “rushed” vaccine talk came about. Which is all a show btw.. everything has been planned years in advance.

6. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Not to mention this covid vaccine they are planning to do some stuff they have never used before which is really dangerous

7. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

I actually agree with your perspective. Yes, vaccines should be treated like any other medicine and be tested thoroughly. This is one of the reasons I won't take the vaccine. While I belief in the effectiveness of vaccines, I definitely think they can have side effects and prove to be dangerous. Furthermore, I'm a young and healthy man. Even if I got Covid-19 the likeliness that I would suffer a serious case is marginal. I'd rather accept the risk to get the disease than take a vaccine that has not be very thoroughly tested.

I'm on your side, I just think we should, in general, look at vaccines from a much more mature perspective. People seem to be either totally anti-vax (which is idiotic) or totally pro-vax without any critical thinking on the topic.

In my opinon Vaccines are great, but need to be tested very carefully like any other medicines and they definitely shouldn't be mandated.

8. Nautica

Nautica Fapstronaut

If the vaccine ends up being mandatory or restricting the rights of people that don't get the vaccine, than it should be obvious what this plannedemic was all about.

Red Eagle and [email protected] like this.
  9. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

I truly understand and respect your point , i would had done the same if i lived alone and didnt had any risk of putting the corona on my family who some of them are of very risk
    So in order i return to my normal lifestyle i will take it as soon as possible !!! Only with that i can return to fighting and i miss it sooooooooo much , today i dreamed again with that.....i pray at the end of the year they autorize the vaccine and it gets to my country i hope im avaiable to take it immediatly because i have ashma so i cna be considered of risk (altough im not , im young healthy and strong but i need it to regain my former life)

10. How are you at risk of of putting it on your family if you’re strong and healthy as you say? That’s what their aim, to blackmail people into getting the vaccine in order for life to return to normal. But we don’t know the effects of this rushed vaccine. Your life could be worse than the previous normal. Viruses and illnesses aren’t necessarily a bad thing. It’s the body’s way of cleaning the toxins from within. The so-called COVID-19 has never been proven to exist. How can you infect someone else? Which particles does it attach to in order to be transferred to another person?

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dismantling-the-viral-theory

11. Queek The HeadTakker

Simple, that doesnt mean i cant get it , and that i cant pass to my dad for example , who has other deseases so i just dont want inderectly send him to the graveyard

12. omerico2121

omerico2121 Fapstronaut

And there's the little me, who's only intrested in why the hell am I still going to work, while everything else is closed...
    The little, the little ctitzen I am.

13. skylark

skylark Fapstronaut

Exactly. The New Normal. People see this as being better than what we have now but it's far worse than what we had before.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/06/for...takeover-of-a-country-in-rare-1984-interview/

Yuri Bezmenov, a KGB defector, warned about this way back in the 1980's. He said the final stage of cultural subversion is a process called Normalisation which only occurs after a large national/international crisis. Well, here we are.

The 4 stages of cultural subversion occur so slowly that most people don't see it and even when it's happening, they will actually argue for it rather than against it.

Do you remember the doom merchants from Extinction Rebellion last year? They were saying we should only be taking essential flights and that millions would die because of our actions. They were laughed away. Here we are, just a year later and their predictions (airline industry decimated for one) have largely come true. It's my feeling that whoever was funding that lot, is more than likely behind whatever is happening now. Get us all chipped and controlled. Cashless economy now also, so we're all easier to locate/surveil.

PS I will not be taking the vaccine.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  14. GhostRider@11

[email protected] Fapstronaut

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. - Morpheus, The Matrix

15. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

16. Queek The HeadTakker

17. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Just a little example of the "Anti-conspiracy" dogma happening now:

1) https://www.cjr.org/criticism/gates-foundation-journalism-funding.php [tldr; Gates funds almost every major news outlet - including the BBC, who in return avoid negative coverage of him]
    2) See this video about Transhumanism by Carrie Madej, now removed from YouTube but mirrored on BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/oRjToTo5sbYy/
    3) BBC (In Gates Pockets) went to "Discredit" and "Debunk" her "False and Misleading Claims" that she made "Without any evidence" - Sounds pretty damn trivially debunked now... Doesn't it? Their response piece here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/53525002

Moreover, this isn't even a vaccine, and cannot be called as such. It is instead a "Biotechnological Treatment", which irreversibly alters DNA - into what we cannot even be sure. This treatment is already being supported in UK at least by absolving the manufacturers of any liability.

It's all pretty clear what's going on, the Anti-conspiracy police are going full throttle to sow uncertainty and doubt around this issue. One only has to look into ID2020, cashless society, and Gates' so called "Decade of Health" to see it all panning out right before our eyes.

The elite, not content with turning nation against nation, and person against person, now wants to make the inside of your body the new battleground, to be Commoditised and rented out to science, and perhaps even "Turned off" at will.

This is completely unacceptable. Oh and the Anti-Conspiracy minded amongst you can do all you want to try to change my mind, but it is made up. If that makes me pig-headed and ignorant - then so be it. It's your choice to accept the implant, and mine to reject it.

18. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I don't trust mRNA vaccines of any kind, at all, period.
    Cases of "asymptomatic" people will skyrocket.
    You will be "protected" but you will still be able to be a carrier.

Say whatever you want people, but do your homework before.

19. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

20. InTheWilderness

InTheWilderness Fapstronaut