Corona vaccine

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

Will you take it?

1. Yes

37.1%
  2. No

62.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yeah I totally said all of those things. Don't worry dude, I went through a classical liberal phase back in high school, I know what you're going through. You'll cringe at these posts in a couple years.

I can tell you just got into politics and are very passionate and stuff, but you are making yourself look really bad. Imagine criticizing a leftist for loving the government and corporations.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
  2. Wait... if it's a choice... then how is it... forced? I'm so confused right now, my tiny brain can't handle your shrewd logic.

Qvezak and subway14 like this.
  3. GhostRider@11

[email protected] Fapstronaut

Your answer lies in your own post.
    When earlier we said that they will not allow people without vaccine to roam freely, they won't allow people without vaccine to enter shops and malls, they won't get jobs nor any facility, you all thought it as a conspiracy theory. Now isn't it compulsory. Still you want to keep your eyes closed.
    When we said about ID2020, again a conspiracy theory, now how are they gonna keep track of who had got vaccinated and who haven't, in starting it would be like health card, but it won't take long for them to link all your personal info, including your bank account with it. I know this would also appear as a conspiracy theory to you all.

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Yeah, can relate,me too, then went into a hardcore leftist vegan phase, then came around to a healthy balance, maybe you will be the one cringing in a bunch of years, I know what you are going through.

I heard sardines may help with your problem.
    Working is a choice too....good luck surviving in society without doing any kind of work.

5. Not only that, the Federal government in the US has a vaccine damage fund - probably because the corporations that run the show would never accept liability. Let the tax payer pay for their mistakes/agenda!

[email protected] likes this.
  6. Where do you look for good info?

7. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

PubMed is pretty good but you can find pretty much everything there bit of a messy place.

Any good Medical Physiology textbook, like Patton's or Guyton n Hall.
    Probably some good one specifically on genetics will help too, I don't have any myself but I like to read about the subject and discuss about it with a Biotech friend.

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  8. On this point, does anyone use a Faraday case? It's supposed to block all signals to and from your phone/smartphone/freerangeelectronicspyingdevice. A guy I know put his phone in his case, tried calling it, and it didn't ring, which would indicate it's at least partly effective. If this reads like an advert, sue me.

StoicContemplation likes this.
  9. You made your choice to take the vacine free will, but by doing so, you agree with the conduct in which they are imposing it onto people by complying with it.

A father tells his kid you have two options, im going to put your hands in the fire or you can do your homework.

The kids choice is to not do his homework and not to have his hand burned but he is forced to do his homework because the conditions of the other option is unbearable.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2020
  10. You're absolutely right. Having a 9/11 per day is really bad alternative to getting a prick in the arm. It's almost as if the only reasonable option is to take a vaccine.

11. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

To be fair, I hope I will cringe and that the future will unfold itself contrary to my assumptions so that history will prove me wrong.

I don't see this is an ego thing where I'm hoping that I can say in the future "well, told'ya I was right hehe". I hope that human dignity will prevail over this mechanic bio-reductionist ideology that currently has a grip over society.

Besides, you didn't succeed in providing substantial counterarguments. You just posted an assumption about my political spectrum just because I'm opposing against certain totalitarian tendencies. Looks like you didn't really had anything of substance to say so you just pulled the 'politics card' by categorizing someone who challenges your views and by identifying yourself as a 'leftist' (like I care) in the hope that makes your position somewhat less indefensible.

12. InTheWilderness

InTheWilderness Fapstronaut

My thought also. I don’t want to be right even though I know what the Bible said would happen. I don’t want it to happen in my lifetime.

Toni7 and StoicContemplation like this.
  13. GhostRider@11

[email protected] Fapstronaut

If that vaccine really works, why do they want to vaccinate everyone, just vaccinate whoever wants to get vaccinated. Why are they indirectly forcing everyone to get vaccinated. And what's the use of vaccine when we would still need to wear mask and follow social distancing. Even if you ignore everything and just focus on this thing, It will still show their true intentions. It is not about health or anything, It is more about implementing control. They are using behavioral psychology to train people to follow their orders.
    And these crisis aren't gonna stop, now it is covid 19, tomorrow it might be covid 20, then food scarcity, then war, then something else, and something else. They won't stop until and unless we stop following their orders. Similarly their demands are never gonna end, earlier it was mask and social distancing, then it increased to lockdown, now compulsory vaccine and still we won't be able to take out mask and social distancing, then they will also say that everyone should have a health card, if we support it(in the hope that this will end all this), guess what, they will move a step further and will implement digital id, follow that, and you will be ready to get chipped.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
  14. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Tomorrow? More like today, but hey, the jab still works people lmao

15. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

This whole post is a bonafide smug wojack moment
    Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 9.15.11 AM.png

FellatiousD likes this.
  16. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

17. well of course you know I am right about it being forced, I couldn't have made it easier for you.

18. Lol since when are we debating? I'm just making fun of your outrageous generalizations.

Qvezak and (deleted member) like this.
  19. SirGalahad

SirGalahad Fapstronaut

I didn't realize this was such a contentious issue. I'll be getting the vaccine when it's available because a true knight acts selflessly, and this is a public health issue. If you get vaccinated, you're not only protecting yourself, you're also protecting everyone else you could come into contact with.

Qvezak likes this.
  20. whylifewhy

whylifewhy New Fapstronaut

You are not protecting anyone, not even yourself, you could still get covid positive, you could still transmit virus, even the pharma companies themselves are saying that you would still require to wear mask, follow social distancing etc.

Toni7 and HumansAreFree like this.