1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Could someone help..

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Lions, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

I'm living in the east part of Europe, but I'm not happy with the country in which I live. I'm seriously thinking to move in West Europe and middle parts of Europe( Belgium, Netherlands, Germany , Austria , Denmark). Could anybody maybe help me to come to those countries and help me start a new life in those countries. Thank you for help in advanced.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    Woodcutter74 likes this.
  2. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

I live in Canada it is a great country. Where are you from?

Lions likes this.
  3. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

I'm from Croatia, yes Canada is magnificent country.

Woodcutter74 likes this.
  4. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

Well where there is a will there is a way. I'm sure you will be able to leave Croatia one of these days. Keep searching info on other countries you mentioned. Sure that someone or many will give you good advice and info. Best of luck :)

Lions likes this.
  5. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

Thank you Sir, God bless you .

Woodcutter74 likes this.
  6. Woodcutter74

Woodcutter74 Fapstronaut

You too Lions. God bless.

7. MaximusDecimus

MaximusDecimus Fapstronaut

If this is really your dream then go for it. I life in germany and I have to say it would be more nice to live in a country where the people are more friendly, more free. Every country has his bad sides. The people here are trapped in work, consumption, satisfaction. It is difficult to find friends who take me further. And without family alone in a country like germany. I don't know if I would prefer that.

Think about your dreams, make a vision and then do it
    Everything is better than to say somedays what would be if I had tried it

Lions likes this.
  8. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

Thank you for your reply , I'm quite friendly of behaviour so that would be bad side for me, but I don't know maybe I could meet some kind of company . Yes I agree with you , better to try and fail , then to think that I could have done , what I could, I really would try to go in Germany and try to earn a living .

9. Recovering PA

Recovering PA Fapstronaut

Norway, Belgium are both nice

10. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

yes they are!

11. tIoD

tIoD Fapstronaut

Dude just google countries, read about them. Get information about their economics, laws, places, climate, ect and then choose one. You don't pick by name right? xD

Lions likes this.
  12. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

Right ;)