Counter location

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Watanabe, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Watanabe

Watanabe Fapstronaut

I'm not very technical so apologies if this is a basic issue, I set a counter a couple of weeks ago to show progress of no pmo, i used to find it by looking at previous messages I'd posted, it seems to have disappeared, is it viewable somewhere? Thanks

2. Its there. Are you on your phone? If so just turn it sideways. :)

3. Watanabe

Watanabe Fapstronaut

I had a feeling the answer to my query would be very simple, but not that simpleYep I'm on my phone when usually I use my kindle, anyway yes I see it now thanks TU!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

This answered the question i just posted. Thanks!

FX-05 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Yeah I didn’t know that happened until I dropped my phone one day. I looked at it on the ground and was like...well how bout that shit...lol

6. PeskyAlien

PeskyAlien Fapstronaut

Is it realy necesseary that you log in by your google account??? I wrote [email protected] as my email address, here on the forum. I don't want to see the counter on the phone. Because I have small nephews I care for. In order to calm them temporarily I give them my smartphone to watch the movies on youtube.

So I must be realy carefull for my privacy on the phone.

I set my counter, but, it is invisible in my posts.

So, I maybe need to set it again, and copy it into my signature in order for it to appear on my posts?

7. swordsman163 likes this.
  8. PeskyAlien

PeskyAlien Fapstronaut

I set my counter. Got this message:

Your badge was changed succesfully and will appear in your signature automatically.
    Due to caching, old badges might not update immediately.

Hope, it will appear soon.

Ou yeeaahh, it is here on my signature.

Deleted Account likes this.