Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by u376, Sep 19, 2019.
Had a bagpipe lesson
Fapped but didn't kill myself over it
Didn't play video games
Analysed my deep rooted issues
1. Slept in
3. Watched 1-3 episodes of Mob Psycho Season 2
4. Played some football
1. Learnt more German
2. Revised for maths exam
1. Got mugged by some older gang people, stood up for my self, didn't leave my friend behind and then outran the muggers.
2. Learnt about stock sectors and risk management for investments.
3. Revised for maths exam.
1. Worked hard on recovery.
2. Went to the gym.
3. Actively participated on the forums.
4. Ate healthy.
5. Went to the sauna.
1. Was developing game.
2. Finally got Sony A5100 and now can do photography.
3. Sent some money to parents.
3. Took care of kittens
4. Listened to some music
I've spent some time away from the city and from the internet. However, now I'm back. Here are a few of the recent wins:
1) Spent NY with a group of good friends
2) Spent a lot of time during the holidays with my parents
3) Just reached day 50 of no PM (had 3 O's with a girl during this time)
4) Had many many long walks with my dog
1. Went to the gym
2. Ate healthy
3. Worked hard on recovery.
4. Had dad and grandparents on the phone.
1. Went to church
2. Finished The October Country
3. Took a nap
Made changes in my reboot plan
Today's three wins:
1. Took a cold shower today
2. Played vidya with my close friends for hours today (last day of winter break)
3. Actually got some studying done
Yesterday’s win :
Was able to sleep without pills
Handled the palpitations without freaking out
Started to make some plan in the future
It can't be empty man. Just put whaterever, like "saw the sun" or "ate" or "slept in a bed under a roof". Some people don't even have that. Keep it positive!
well I don't want to reduce the value of real victories by writing every single basic action as victory.
Up to you man but the original idea was:
You have to find the wins....no matter how small they are.... That's what I learned from this technique
Yeah but I just didn't do much yesterday .I can't write watched 9 episodes of jojo as a win
I was supposed to study during that time