Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by u376, Sep 19, 2019.
1.Made a joke in class and even the teacher laughed
2.Scored a penalty
3.Made a stranger smile
1. Very difficult therapy session (it will get worse).
2. Went to the gym.
3. Went to the sauna.
4. Handled important personal paperwork.
2. Watched One Punch Man S2 ep:7-9
Didn't know season 2 was out yet! What do you think of the show?
1. Celebrated a friend's birthday
2. Held hands with a girl
3. Studied chemistry
4. Started watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars today
I've been again away for a while and have really lost track with this thread. I'll just write a few of my random wins over the last days and hopefully I'll be back here tomorrow, diligently reporting on my daily wins.
So, a few wins from the past weeks:
- managed to find a way to considerably lower my taxes, which makes earning a lot of money unnecessary thus I can be far more relaxed with my work
- found a way to get regular good TCM treatments
- visited another country for 5 days, where I have lots of friends and helped with carpentry to a couple I know who just bought a house and needed help
- spent more time with my parents
- met a nice traveller
- bought some nice clothes and good books
1. Worked very hard on recovery.
2. Had lunch with friends.
3. Talked to one of my brothers.
4. Helped my other brother.
Invested in some much needed gear
Taught a student for an hour
Iced sprained wrist
Cleaned and organized living space.
1. Leg day
2. Played football with some friends
3. Studied for 2 hours
4. Read for an hour
2. Talked to a random girl
3. Got groceries
Yep, it aired last April. The animation during the first few
episodes was kinda crap, but besides that Season 2 is pretty decent.
Didn't played any porn video
Deleted a fetish porn video from my PC
Developed some ways to handle my anger issues
Today’s 3 wins
1.Completed 7 days of NoFap
2.Spent 1.5 hours in the gym
3.Spent the night studying for the most part
1. Went to the gym and really pushed myself
2. Resisted extremely long urges today
3. Had fun learning in school
1. Went to out with my friends.
2.Watched baby + cat videos
3. Ate yoghurt + blueberries
Went to first classes for this semester
Had a good workout
Got serious about NoFap (again)
3 wins of today:
- fun time at my neighbors' place
- did good work
- did laundry
1. Worked hard on recovery.
2. Very productive session with therapist (I confess the details of my porn consumption and escalation including most shameful contents).
3. Was kind to myself in the evening and bought the fattest Pizza Hut pizza instead of blasting my boby at the gym and feeding myself plain rice and chicken livers.
1. First 30 Days no PMO completed
2. Studied for 2 hours
4. Made a meal for my family
My capoeira instructor told me that my "positivity is infectious" - this made my day
Met a new Brazilian student at my capoeira class, he offered to help my learn Portuguese
Didn't fap again, and have now broken the trend of fapping every day for the last couple weeks
1. Did laundry
2. Cleaned the house
3. Watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventures ep 17-22
Practiced speaking in front of mirror
Deleted a porn fetish video from pc