Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by u376, Sep 19, 2019.
1. Had a therapy session.
3. Didn't PMO
And don't forget to watch it's 2nd season
Because that was the reason I like this anime.....
Watched study videos
2. Did some errands
1. Did almost nothing at work (unfortunately this will change soon).
2. Went to a company event and socialized in the evening.
3. Watched a couple episodes of Highschool DxD.
Right now I'm downloading Erased (but there aren't any seeders), D-Frag (looks fun) and Toradora. I hav so many animes on my list, but I'm focusing on Animes that don't have more than 12-24 episodes.
1. Set up a Job Interview at pretty much my dream job.
2. Finished 10 page paper.
3. Met with career counselor and had a good conversation (for the longest time I considered not going).
Visit KissAnime site.....it has all erased episodes....but with Japanese name
1. Took care of foster kitties
3. Celebrated my birthday
Wish you very happy birthday.
1. Tough back workout
2. Called family
3. Went for dinner with a friend
1. Exercise after getting out of bed
2. cold shower
3. healthy breakfast
★ 3 mile walk
★ played with nephew
★ willed myself to be in a good mood today
1. Insane legs work out.
2. Connected with family.
3. Cleaned my place.
Woke up at 4 am
Ran at 5 am
Took cold shower
Didn't watch porn not even fantasized
Interacted with neighbor aunty in a confident voice
Bought bread by myself
Foster kitties? How cute! Do you take care of them for a friend?
Good! Yea, that is possible.
I also don't allow myself to slump deep into bad moods and idleness, which eventually would get me into another phase of (mild) depression. Rather I take care for myself and my environment as good as I can and I use tools like practicing being grateful, or this thread
2. Finished Shiki (wouldn't recommend it)
@icebreaker polarstern Nope, we have a lady from PetSmart who lets everyone now what kitties are available.
Now try when they cry
1. Worked hard.
2. Had lunch with colleagues
3. Watched 3 episodes of Keijo!!!!!