Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by u376, Sep 19, 2019.
i am about to finish ,pokemon emerald
3.Did not gave in to my urge to watch P.
2. Watched Re:Creators ep: 1-4
1. Had big urge which I peeked & slightly edged but stopped myself
2. Started watching videos/articles on how to wrap up cable cords . Now just gotta practice
3. Looking at supplements to help with anxiety/social anxiety
Same job for 2 months
2. Watched Re:Zero Season 2 ep: 7-9
3. Played Inside
4. Played with the cousins
2. Watched Overlord S2 ep:1-3
2. Got a flu shot
3. Finished Inside
5. Played Left 4 Dead 2 with my brother
1. Slept in
2. Went to church
3. Did laundry
No human contact
3. Watched The Saga of Tanya the Evil
Day of work
1. Did my first day of actual speed training without getting hurt - usually an injury would occur
2. No PMO today
3. Cleaned up the house and got my laundry done
1. No PMO today
2. Spend time at the NoFap forum, wrote in my journal
3. Did some overdue things at work
1. Ran some warm up sprints (6x20yds at 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100% effort) with stretching-flexibility in between and played some ultimate football with pupils, so got some good exercise in and sweat up.
2. Mental Game
A) Science - Earth Science this morning module
B) Three chapters of the Old Testament Bible - Amos
C) Re-Read some pages of Transit - a 30 day journey towards God and spoke into some prompts - great stuff if anyone would ever want me to some pages.
D) Will read a chapter of John tonight from the New Testament Bible & maybe a section from Self-Theories tonight to unwind
Ready to go to fight tomorrow!
- Over and Out
Have you ever heard of the the Therapeutic Lifestyle Change and "The Depression Cure" out of the University of Kansas by Stephen Illardi?
Great practical guide to some good supplements and natural remedies for a gamut of mental health improvement
1. No PMO
2. Cleaned and tidied up the kitchen again
did morning walk
worked for 3 hours
did voice therapy