Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by u376, Sep 19, 2019.
1. No PMO
3. Met with family
1. Running 8 km
2. Meditation (10 minutes)
3. Finished more than a half of the homework for an English module.
1. Had lunch with a lady friend
2. Lifted weights hard at the house
3. Crammed a lot of Science, both text and video modules today and this evening to help my pupils learn.
did not masturbate
worked for 2.5 hours
did morning walk
2. completed AI online course, which I‘m hesitating with since some weeks
3. Tidied up my homeoffice and done all the paperwork
1. Caught up well on pre-work prep needed
2. Got 8+ hours of sleep last night
3. Watched 2 x Science modules today
2. Informed about potential study paths
3. Withstood strong cravings
Finished work week
Started hedge fund
no porn was watched
worked for 3 hours
went for morning walk
Didn't eat as much as I used to.
Lowered my stress considerably.
Have better control over myself.
- didn’t watched porn
- didn’t visited escorts
- went to the gym
90 days at a job
Lower consumption of sugar free redbull
Meditate for 5 min
Didn't watch YouTube
Didn't eat junk food
Prayer is always an awesome option or meditation. Once you get in the zone it really calms you down, church or temple as well.
Only 16 oz red bull
Took my medicine trading
Good conversation with the boss
2. Put in a record request I've put off for a year.
3. Went for a walk to clear my head.