1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Counting down

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bm12, Nov 15, 2015.

1. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

I'm just hours away from being 6 days straight clean from PMO. There have been some triggers and some serious temptations but right now I want this more than the addiction.

2. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Congrats! Well done brother! Stay strong! Win! It will get easier. It is sooo worth it!

3. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

By this evening I will officially be 1 week clean.

4. ario_80

ario_80 Fapstronaut

Well done brother.......I am new here but I am keen to gain strength from people like you...so do it for yourself knowing that others are looking up to you too:)

Mikee likes this.
  5. bm12

bm12 Fapstronaut

I appreciate the encouragement ario_80. Things like that will help keep me motivated especially since a couple hours ago I could feel my brain start to debate with me about why it's a good idea to give in "one last time."

6. Mikee

Mikee Fapstronaut

Congrats man, you can be proud of yourself. You said 'right now I want this more than the addiction'. Reaching that point is crucial and I'm also exactly at that point now after 5 days.

Keep going and stay strong buddy!