covid 19 vaccine

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

1. Joserm99

Joserm99 Fapstronaut

Hello brothers, what do you think about the vaccination? I do not want to be vaccinated, but I have thought that maybe in 1 year I would like to go to the army of my country to the legion and I think they put it there, and now I am in doubt if I am really thinking correctly or not and if I really should not of doing it, maybe if I do I regret it all my life, or not that is the difficult thing to find out

2. I got vaccinated the first chance I got! Literally, I was in the doctor's office first thing in the morning when it was made available for my age group.

I so want this pandemic to be over, and all the science agrees that the only way the pandemic ends is herd immunity, and that the fastest and safest way to herd immunity is vaccination.

My dad has a type of cancer that makes it so he can't get the vaccine. Me getting the shot is my way of keeping him, the rest of my family and friends, and my country safe.

I had a bit of a sore arm, a super mild fever, and a bit of a cough the first few days after my second dose, but other than that, no negative side effects. The benifits (keeping our families, friends and country safe, and not getting COVİD ourselves) much outweighs the negatives (a sore arm and tiredness for a couple days).

I'm super thankful for the countless hours that doctors and scientists have put in to making something that's been shown to be safe and effective against fighting the pandemic. So I was super excited to get it when I had the chance! :D

That's my thoughts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. XandeXIV

XandeXIV Fapstronaut

What is your reason for not wanting to receive it? I've had both of mine now. Given my age and my heath I'm not too worried if I get the virus but like Drax said getting the vaccine keeps others safe too.

My symptoms were likewise... sore arm and tiredness both times. I was much more tired the first time but there were other factors in my life that may have caused that.

ANewFocus, Melkhiresa and GotCaught like this.
  4. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Wouldn’t recommend it. 2 of my colleagues almost died after getting the Pfizer vaccinations. One of them is a serious person and had to tell the spouse what to do when they would die because they seriously thought they would die. The third person I know has not fully recovered after 3 months, lungs still feel weird and “full.” You’re 21: You don’t need it, unless you have serious medical conditions or obese. I already have had the basic vaccines a decade ago, and even though they are technically “expired” my titers showed that my immunity to all the diseases all exceeded the results of the average range people with current vaccines have. Age and taking care of yourself seem to be the way to go for me, since I haven’t been sick in 5 years. I don’t plan on getting the covid vaccine ever because it was seriously rushed and the government pushes it into our faces. When a government is involved, it is always bad. I wouldn’t recommend it for those 2 reasons alone. Also, take a look at the situation with Israel where most of the covid patients are vaccinated individuals.

5. XandeXIV

XandeXIV Fapstronaut

The vast majority of people who have received the vaccine haven't been harmed by it. Besides, it will also depend on all sorts of things such as age, medical history, etc. If in any doubt about whether the vaccine is right for you, speak with your doctor.

ANewFocus and Paurau like this.
  6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I was fully prepared to get the vaccine when it was shown that it had no unintended side effects. But in recent weeks it turns out that

You can have both shots and still be hospitalised from the virus.

You can still spread it to others.

Many of the shots do have side effects.

Various governments still want vaccinated people to wear masks and social distance.

Various governments are wanting to enforce vaccine passports, based on you having a vaccine that clearly doesnt work as effectively as claimed.

The vaccine doesnt stop the spread of various "variants."

With all this in mind, I dont see the point of taking it. It's almost like everything that got you labelled a "conspiracy theorist" a year ago is coming to pass and most dont even realise it. Not to mention, this whole "trust the science" mumbo jumbo is exactly that. To the people who say such things, you do realise the same companies and scientists making the "totally safe and tested" vaccines are the same companies that made toxic baby products, didn't notice and then tried to deny the effects of thalidomide, and insisted that smoking tobacco was good for you?

7. I don't get why everyone's so scared of covid 19. It's literally just a cold that will only kill you if you're very old and have serious health issues (that will later kill you anyway). All it's gonna do is make you sick for a few days - 2 weeks (you'd have to be extremely unhealthy for it to affect you for a few weeks let alone kill you) just like any other common cold/virus. At this point I'd rather just get covid and risk a 1% chance of dying than being locked down for decades.

Also, Jeremy Clarkson survived covid; a 60+ year old chain-smoking raging alcoholic with a poor diet and multiple health issues - and whilst the media made false claims that he was reporting how terrible the virus was, he posted a video right after telling everyone that it wasn't painful at all and just felt like a normal cold.

Edit: I forgot to mention that it takes 10+ years to create a safe vaccine (which can still negatively impact some people). These vaccines were created in what, 2 years?

Moderation Team Note: This thread contains information the science, medical, and political communities consider misinformation about the COVID-19 virus. The medical community and leaders around the world consider that COVID-19 is a real virus that poses a real threat to people, and they recommend you should take proper precautions to avoid contracting it or becoming a vector of infection for others. You should follow the guidelines and orders of your government, local leaders and national medical experts regarding COVID-19, including guidance on vaccines. Failure to do so may expose you to legal action by your authorities or place the health of yourself and others at risk.

8. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

For what it's worth, I got the first shot because I need some form of proof to get into Germany for my sister's wedding. But before that I also got a blowjob from a girl that had an active COVID infection and I spent plenty of nights at the gun range where Trumpers refused to wear a mask even when there was a surge in my state, and I have never been sick, had a symptom, or had the antibodies. Taking care of yourself goes a long way.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    Joserm99 likes this.
  9. Exactly my point. The real cure to covid is to just take care of yourself. Exercise and eat healthy, and you will get one strong motherfucking immune system that will tear the virus to pieces when/if you come into contact with it. The only people at risk are guys who never exercise, eat fucking mcdonalds all day or 80-90 year olds with stage 4 cancer (who, lets be real, are gonna die soon anyway).

Gina3111 and Break every Chain like this.
  10. considering taking it, though I'm still kinda scared since my body is all kinds of fucked up and I think that the vaccine exing me would make a few people pretty sad
    the good think is that I have a lot of time to think and rethink, 0 social contact and a lot of people around me already got it

11. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

so you would rather take a vaccine made by a private company with no oversight?

12. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

It's classic divide and conquer tactics. Create an enemy for the people to rally against and be afraid of. Create a solution to the problem that you created, the solution involving stripping people of their rights. Do it slowly enough that most dont notice it happening. Then when the initial problem has exhausted itself, do it all over again with a new target. We are already seeing this happen in the shift from the enemy being the virus itself, to the enemy being people who wont get vaccinated, even though it's objective fact the vaccines dont work well enough to stop the virus infecting people anyway. This is not about stopping people getting sick, it's about testing the waters for what the people will allow the government to get away with, and sadly, it's an awful lot. I have people in my shithole of a country saying vaccine passports to go to the fucking pub down the road are fine "because you need a vaccine passport to travel to places with malaria or yellow fever." When you are dealing with people this easily subjugated, you may as well be arguing with a tree stump. A tree stump has more brain cells.

13. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

You do realise that the government and private companies are in bed with each other right?

14. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

so would you take a drug that has not been approved by the fda? Honestly if government want you dead and you don't matter like 90% of ppl, there is nothing you can do about it.

ANewFocus likes this.
  15. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

For a start, I don't live in the US, so the FDA does not apply to me. All I am saying is that the government and big corporations are one and the same, they exist in a state of symbiosis where one feeds the other. It has been this way for decades now. Both are bad, and trying to deflect from people criticising the government by going "what about private companies" isnt the argument you think it is.

Yes, if the government wanted me dead they could easily kill me. What's your point? That I should just submit? I don't think so lmao.

16. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

how so? fact is without government oversight they could just sell whatever they want without being accountable, there might be mistakes but unlike corporations government have a vested interest in having a healthy and productive population, i don't see how this covid can benefit the economy.

ANewFocus likes this.
  17. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

The government doesnt have a vested interest in a healthy and productive population, they have a vested interest in a population that is easy to control. They want you too afraid of a virus with a tiny fatality rate to think logically and they want you at the throat of people who wont comply because that makes it easier for them to do other things without you noticing.

Covid does benefit the economy - for massive corporations who can weather the lockdowns and still function as normal. Meanwhile all their smaller competition is forced to close. This is the endgame, consolidating everything in the hands of the few, and leaving everyone else utterly dependent on them, too busy fighting each other and being distracted by petty trivialities to even notice what is happening.

18. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

If it benefit the economy wouldn't the right thing to do then, be to slow things down with bureaucracy and let it run it course instead of trying to force ppl to use it? and there are many countries that are trying to buy the vaccine from others who made it, are they then in on the plot? What is the likelihood of so many people collaborating in the first place, or keeping the secret? surely the opposition should jump on it;
    And this point all on can hope is that it develop into a more deadly strain that will solve everything.

19. vikingsarehere

vikingsarehere Fapstronaut

There is no pandemic, and the so called vaccines are neither safe nor effective. Those parroting the MSM are NPCs. Your submission will only make things worst.
    You might want to check: https://1000covidstories.com/

20. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

That is already happening. The light at the end of the tunnel is quickly being extinguished by talk of "variants" and the rising cases in various countries. They want to keep you in lockdown, or something approaching it, for as long as they can get away with it. Dont let them get away with it.

You dont need to keep it a secret when most people are too stupid to see what is right in front of their faces. People who will actually defend totalitarianism just because "their side" is the one doing it. Off-topic slightly, but relevant to the point, recently Joe Biden openly talked about waging war on American citizens and people DEFENDED him saying this because they are literally indoctrinated. But yet when the opposing side says something as simple as "build a wall" suddenly Trump is cheeto Hitler.

In my own country, the same people who HATE HATE HATE the Conservatives with a burning passion are the same people advocating for us to be shut down AGAIN even though it's proven fact lockdowns barely solved anything except destroy small business and make everyone depressed.

You dont need to keep power grabs a secret. You just need to make people think that these thing are happening for their own good, and then they will cheer for it.

There is no true opposition, and you are incredibly naïve if you think there is. All politicians want the same thing - power- the only difference is in their methods and messaging.