covid 19 vaccine

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

1. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Ha! Jokes on the world, I got a cave to live in and a stream to shit and wash in.

Winning.

Joserm99, D_rax and SickSicko like this.
  2. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

They would certainly like that to happen, the question is will they be able to pull it off?

vikingsarehere likes this.
  3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Yeah I think they most likely will, the masses are extremely maleable.
    We have what has been happening so far as an example.

Joserm99 likes this.
  4. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Well they are using France as a testing ground it seems. Have they been successful despite the protests?

5. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

At the risk of sounding insane (I probably am), the best thing to come out of all this are the memes. I can't share most, but this one is on topic,

[​IMG]

Joserm99 and SickSicko like this.
  6. @Joserm99 not sure if you're still following this, but I won't tell you what my opinion is and encourage you to look at the details rather than go with opinions.

Look at the conversation on social media, news comments etc. - it's all opinion. Even the people who know some facts in detail are too lazy to really consider it in a comprehensive way most of the time, or they won't look at the info from people on the other side, (that there are sides and only two is of course never noticed really questioned) or the data may not be available to us. Still you can look at what is available, and there are different technologies and it isn't all RNA. Still that's not a suggestion to take the viral vector stuff, it's just an observation. If I am the opposite of anything is the opposite of trying to coerce in any way and unless we know each other well enough, we can't have a real conversation about our subjective experience - which I consider significant but that kind of info depends on the context. You can probably find many examples of where people dismiss the subjective experience of others and use their own experience to support their position, which is of course logically inconsistent and biased.

A lot of it amounts to believing in authority or rebelling against authority. This lady commented on one article saying don't believe an anonymous random person on the internet over credentialed experts, but there are assumptions here in the way it is framed that's taken as a given: That it's a matter of belief is the most important one, why believe in ANYONE? And of course if that's not the criteria, then who's saying it doesn't matter - it would depend on the reasoning. If someone posted a logical line of reasoning but they are not a credentialed expert, a simplistic "understanding" like this would never recognize it for what it is, because all they understand is the "logic" of a la carte belief. I of course pointed this out, basically, but really if a person cannot or WILL not consider something this basic there is no point in wasting time in talking to them anymore. They will probably see no problem in having their social interactions reduced to online platforms indefinitely.

Until they make that illegal, by saying you're polluting the stream etc. The homeless in one city here have taken the fight to the federal courts, and while they are protected currently there is the possibility that the city will be able to enforce its camping restrictions if vaccination here hits 90%. It is actually very close already.

7. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

I was in the first round because of my job.

I at first refused because I don’t like Bill Gates or any of his friends, but then my parents got it because they work in Healthcare also and I felt an extreme amount of sorrow of not wanting them to get hurt so I got it.

Kinda glad I did because I wouldn’t be able
    to do my internship w/o it.

Is it bad for you? Idk I stopped watching the news. Vaccines can be used to cause harm intentionally, just look at the tetanus vaccine in Nigeria.

If you’re an adult you should make your own decisions. I don’t however like that its being forced on ppl, that’s authoritarian and not cool.

I do not buy into the mark of the beast shit. I believe there’s other things that can be interpreted as such

CarP and Atticus like this.
  8. @Atticus
    Reminds me of the Mind War stuff that Satanist guy in the US Army wrote. Another interesting concept is a gene war.

vikingsarehere and Atticus like this.
  9. Nopes, not going to get vaccinated...
    • I don't trust the vaccine development process, I think they have rushed it badly and cut so many corners.
    • There is a shortage of vaccines in my country already, I am healthy, I won't take it until every other person who is way more at risk has gotten it. I feel I would be taking away someone else's dose who needed it more than I do.
    • I believe in taking as little medicine as possible. People these days rely too much on sanitizers and pills. That's why so many people have crap immunity these days. Nobody let's their kids play in sane and sun anymore. Come to think of it, sand and sun aren't even available to a lot of kids these days. Washing your hands with soap and sanitizer 20+ times a day is a good way to ruin your immunity in the long run and will lead to weakened mankind in the grand scheme of things.
    • I hate the way my government is handling all the vaccination drives. Lots of corruption is happening, and I don't want to be a part of it.
    Thanks for reading.

10. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

This book?

Me either. I see it as a huge crash grab. Pfizer is set to make 33 billion by September.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  11. FirefromAbove

Look up Thomas Aquino. He's an ex military general and actual practicing satanist, he's done some fucked up shit.

He broke from Levayian Satanism and formed his own branch that actually worships.

12. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Michael Aquino, right? Looked him up and it seems I've got more reading to do. Thanks man.

SickSicko likes this.
  13. FirefromAbove

That's who I mean lol

SickSicko and Atticus like this.
  14. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Fuck I was so confused, like Thomas Aquinas/Tomas Aquino was a christian saint innit?:emoji_joy:

FirefromAbove and Atticus like this.
  15. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

They’re still made by big pharm private companies.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  16. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Hahahahahaha damn right, like, people, eat more bloody walnuts or something, or more sardines, whatever, your reasoning capacity is decaying at an alarming pace.

It's the gov it ain't from private companies hahahahaha jesus....

The gov itself is almost a private company, open your eyes people ffs

Joserm99 and Atticus like this.
  17. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Where did you see that? 33 is their favourite occult number.

18. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

It was on one of the major propaganda machines. Forgot which one though.

19. vikingsarehere

vikingsarehere Fapstronaut

Please consider this.
    These "vaccines" have probably been manufactured years back, most likely there is no shortage whatsoever, the reason they say there are shortages are pure marketing stunts. You know scarcity scam, as in let's get this as soon as possible before it runs out.

20. vikingsarehere

vikingsarehere Fapstronaut

They already print all the money, they do not need any more money, you seriously think this a Pfizer thing? It's way bigger.

Break every Chain likes this.