covid 19 vaccine

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

1. josedelamuerte

josedelamuerte Fapstronaut

For what it's worth - I got bot Pfizer shots. Slept for a couple of hours after the first one. Then was very groggy for a couple of days after the second one. Hardly a big deal. If what's keeping you from joining your dream unit in the army is this vaccination then I think you'll end up regretting it if you choose to pass on it.

That's coming from me - and I hated my time in the army.

Having said that, it's true that no one knows what the long term side effects of it may be. At least they're not vaccinating the kids, so they can rebuild after we all turn into zombies.

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  2. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

If all this is true and every politicians in he world as well as every corporate is in on the plot, then there is no point in protesting or abstaining from voting, if you want to change things get some armed force on your side and force a civil war otherwise you are all wasting your breath.
    Protesting by itself wont do anything. End of the day all you are doing is asking politicians in power to change some policies.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  3. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

Exactly.. you will also notice all the tactics they use to get people to make split decisions. All these “pop-up” clinics are designed to do exactly that. As well as getting a call that there are “extra” vaccines available for you to come get immediately.. they say that over the PA system in some stores. I heard yesterday that there was a pop up clinic outside of some restaurant promoting people to get vaxxed while they have dinner. What a clown world we live in.

vikingsarehere likes this.
  4. Looks like he died in 2020 eh

Atticus likes this.
  5. vikingsarehere

vikingsarehere Fapstronaut

Resurrecting one of your older posts!

The case when governments wanted a healthy and productive population was 50 years ago, with automation you are hardly needed, look around you, most jobs are not REALLY needed and if you are in control and you have all the money in the world, what you care for the most is better "herd" management and newer control systems, not more productivity. They have all the productivity they need, but what they want is being able to go to their favorite natural spots without seeing all the plebs, they see that we have reached our consumption capacity and they do no want productivity, they want slave plebs (sustainability). The current weather manipulation is part of it as well.

Think of it as animal farm that is being upgraded into a new high tech production capability, with all the latest GMO tech, this is what you are witnessing now.

And, while it seems that everyone is on the plot, please remember that things are on a need to know basis, the average politician just obeys orders, the TV reporter just says what he/she is told to, people opening up slave muzzles (mask) production factories just want money, some higher ups however (country leaders) are told this is a plan for sustainability, others from smaller countries might have to just obey. While only a very small group of people know the full details, just like in any army.

6. So says the one posting under the surname of "Death." Is it irony? coincidence? purposeful? a Freudian slip?

7. I had Moderna shots first one was nothing second one spiked a fever and shook and sweated for about a day and half, Are they a cure all NO does it keep you from getting it NO i think the real reason there out there is if you get them you wont be as sick as you would be with out it. besides it beats wearing a mask which is pointless i know of 2 people who keep them on all the time and both got covid and one died other is in a nursing home now so masks dont do nothing but make mask companys rich . The need is for treatment of people who have covid to improve to shorten or even prevent being in a hospital would be a big step

8. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

the cdc is now encouraging vaccinated ppl to wear mask again.

9. I know what a joke

10. Mandatory again in several counties in the San Francisco area as of midnight tonight

11. The cure for COVID is simple. Wuhan, China took advantage of it, as did South Korea when the "outbreak" was in its first blush: Vitamin C. The trick is to get vitamin C in large enough quantities that it impacts the blood pH. This is not an orange- or kiwi-dose; this is greater than 1000 mg (1 gram) of vitamin C per hour throughout the day. If the vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is buffered, larger doses can be tolerated by the stomach. S. Korean hospital staffers were given 30,000 mg. doses of vitamin C intravenously (I.V.) at the onset of COVID symptoms. Most were asymptomatic within four hours; a few required an equal dose the next day. None receiving this treatment died, despite caring for many sick patients and being fully exposed to the virus. But the pharmaceutical companies that have conspired together to sell more of their products, and who have both government and the mainstream media in their pockets, have no desire nor intention to inform people about the benefits of vitamin C.

Masks are just part of the authoritarian power grab. They are there to ensure that the lips remain covered and silent. It also has emotional impact to society when smiles are no longer visible--thus tending to isolate and dominate the people (divide and conquer). Anyone who understands a little about biology will realize how ineffective mask-wearing actually is, and those who know even more about it will rather get COVID to have natural immunity than to unnaturally prevent exposure to it and accept the toxic jab.

Those getting the vaccine are statistically no less likely to get COVID. The vaccine is an "experiment" that has already failed, but the powers-that-be are still milking it for all it's worth in their shameless power grab. Most people seem to have already capitulated in terms of being independent thinkers, and are willing to let those powers do their thinking for them. This has been the object of many years of grooming on the part of those powers, and many under their influence seem no longer capable of discerning their true situation.

The world has never seen such times as these.

12. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

@vikingsarehere Took the words right out of my mouth. This just reminds me of Jibjab’s video of “Big Box Mart” and you see this exact thing going down, but with automation.

vikingsarehere likes this.
  13. MindfulWarrior

MindfulWarrior Fapstronaut

You don't seem sure about whether the army requires it or not so if I were you I would just wait until the day comes if you do join the army.

It's a very touchy subject as you can see in this thread, I understand why so many people are taking the vaccine but I would encourage you to listen to scientists and researchers who are literally risking their ability to make a living to warn people about the dangers and absurdity of what is going on right now. Some people have mentioned you should ask your doctors about it, unfortunately and I know how it sounds but most doctors have no idea what's going on, just following the orders and the narrative. I don't believe the governments have our interest at hearts, much worse in fact. The vaccine is already one of the worst in history in terms of side effects, the companies creating the vaccine literally have no liability if you develop any issues after taking it. And if you've followed what has been happening for the last 2 years you can see that nothing the governments have done makes any sense. If you're afraid of the virus: move, eat whole foods, have proper sleep (less stress) and fast. But I encourage you to not take me at my words and do this research for yourself, it's very important in these times.

14. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

15. MindfulWarrior

MindfulWarrior Fapstronaut

Also I invite everyone in this thread to be more open-minded with their approach, I know how frustrating it can be when someone else doesn't see the obvious and calls you crazy but we also need to understand why people think the way they do, and approach them in a way that keeps them open, and doesn't create more division that the media is trying to create between "pros" and "anti". I've read some posts clearly lacking empathy, I understand it stems from our own fears as well. And if they refuse to stay open so be it, what matters most is how you behave and not what you say, you may have planted a seed, who knows.

These are dark times and we need as much cohesion as we can muster.

Melkhiresa likes this.
  16. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

17. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

even if it's true that the virus is largely harmless if you are healthy, wouldn't leaving it to spread free among the people increase the risk that it mutate into a more dangerous strain?

18. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

19. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Debate on natural immunity, DEBATE?! DEBATE!?!

[​IMG]

Atticus likes this.
  20. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

[​IMG]