COVID vaccine alters your DNA! (Mod Note: thread contains misinformation about Covid 19 vaccines)

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

1. Of course, for a vaccine that fails to prevent you from getting COVID in the first place...what's the point?

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/he...ases/283-03b72dd8-d15c-4f44-9884-15476b9556f0

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...after-1st-dose-of-vaccine/article33831076.ece

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/90584

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/california-nurse-coronavirus-after-vaccine_n_5fecf803c5b61817a535070a

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/florida-doctor-dies-two-weeks-after-getting-covid-vaccine/

Predictably, the media downplays the adverse reactions from the vaccine, attempting to dissociate them from the vaccination and claim that there's no proof of any connection between them.

And when's the last time your doctor recommended that you get a vaccine for a disease you'd already had and conquered (e.g. chickenpox, measles, pertussis, etc.)? Everyone knows that natural immunity is superior to a vaccine--which is why they say vaccinations should be repeated every 10-15 years. Then why are they wanting people who have already had COVID to get the vaccine? Something's fishy here, don't you think?

punch54 and Brahmacharya_UK like this.
  2. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

?

[​IMG]

3. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

4. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

No

Perseverance 16 likes this.
  5. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Everyone is free to believe what they want.

I believe this is clearly a depopulation agenda.

I believe that those who are intelligent enough to question what is in the vaccine, and make an informed choice - will likely fair better than those who just listen to the mainstream media narrative and the state and "do as they're told".

This is Charles Darwin's postulates of "Survival of the fittest". Decline the vaccine, survive. Take the vaccine - Buh bye.

6. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

1. You speak about "the vaccine". Which one do you have in mind? Surely you're aware there are multiple quite different vaccines.
    2. Please list the college courses you have completed and the books you have read regarding immunology and respiratory medicine. Also provide links to the technical documentation for these vaccines that you have certainly studied. Those lists better have at least tens of items...

7. Moderation Team Note: This thread contains information the science, medical, and political communities consider misinformation about the COVID-19 virus. The medical community and leaders around the world consider that COVID-19 is a real virus that poses a real threat to people, and they recommend you should take proper precautions to avoid contracting it or becoming a vector of infection for others. You should follow the guidelines and orders of your government, local leaders and national medical experts regarding COVID-19, including guidance on vaccines. Failure to do so may expose you to legal action by your authorities or place the health of yourself and others at risk.

kropo82 and onceaking like this.
  8. I have heard doctors saying that this "vaccine" for COVID-19 is actually not a vaccine. They say it should be called "gene therapy" instead, considering as how it works directly on the genes in a totally new manner that has never before been part of any vaccine.
    And this is not misinformation. Anyone who does a little online searching can easily verify this.

punch54, Roady and Mr Lee like this.
  9. Mr Lee

Mr Lee Fapstronaut

When you see mods stepping in to tell you what you are allowed to say or not say about your opinion about a medication, you know there is a lot more to this than a so called "vaccine".

What mostly gets left out in discussing this, is the fact that governments now completely enslave their populace, not only with taxes, business permits, passports, etc.. as they used to. Now they control when you are allowed to leave your home and if you can use the toilet in your own business! Most importantly they will also decide if they want to kill you.

Say the IMF decides a certain 3rd world country's population is above what they see fit, all they have to do is put a portion of poisons in the 'yearly' vaccines and within a short time they can come to terms with the new IMF population figure.

In addition people have just lost ownership of their faces, if you own something you are free to do what you want with it, forcing a face covering on your face by the government means that in a subtle way, the government owns your face.

Whatever is publicized to be in the vaccine is irrelevant, because to be honest we probably do not know what really is inside them, for all I know they could have all been produced in some factory in China or israel a decade ago. and the different brands promoting it are just a marketing stunt. Same goes with promoted shortages, or in some countries how they promote some rich people got them first and how it's not fair etc.. All are clever marketing.

10. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I'm going to gladly take the vaccine. The fanatics who go on about it being the mark of the beast make me even more determined to take it. I will not live in fear.

palindromo likes this.
  11. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

A mild fever is far better than death from covid complications

Perseverance 16 and punch54 like this.
  12. What death?

It used to be that people would die of the common cold. Somehow, it never made the news. Guess what? Your chances of dying of COVID are less than dying of the common cold.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06...us-new-study-suggests-lower-than-we-perceive/

Here's a snippet from that article:

I believe I've already had COVID-19. It was rough, but I definitely survived. Why should I want the vaccine, too?

[email protected], Mr Lee and Roady like this.
  13. Here's a snippet from a long open-letter to the medical community and to the world at large that details how the vaccine alters one's DNA.

For those interested in reading the entire letter, its content, as well as a link to a PDF of the original, may be found HERE.

The letter also exposes many of the fallacies and much of the pseudo-science involved in this entire plandemic which has been foisted upon us. Those with medical knowledge will be able to learn proper treatment methodologies for treating those infected with the SARS-COV-2 virus, and why the vaccines, masks, ventilators, and anti-viral medications in conventional use are not only ineffective, but actually harmful.

14. Resilience 16

Resilience 16 Fapstronaut

Exactly it reduces the effect of COVID-19.

15. How could a poison do such a thing? Even the Australian government officially acknowledges that the vaccine is a poison.

Their legal document (click that to see the actual PDF) for compelling people to get the vaccine directly says it is a poison (I've bolded the word in the quote below).

You can learn more about the poison's effects through a multitude of doctors who are now opening up about its effects in online videos--videos that are being culled by YouTube, FaceBook, etc. in an all-out war against freedom of information. Once the elites have sold all their vaccines, they will have acquired money from the lower classes and, at the same time, have taken away their privileges. Many will actually perish, part of the movement to reduce CO2 levels to stem global warming and to make living on earth more sustainable for those that remain.

Here's a video showing actual under-the-microscope evidence of what is in the vaccine and what it does to the blood.

https://rumble.com/vnbgal-never-bef...als-horrific-findings-after-examining-vi.html

It is Finished likes this.
  16. GhostRider@11

[email protected] Fapstronaut

I was against vaccination and all, but to get admission into a college, I was forced to get vaccinated. Even if we know that all this is planned, we can't do anything to stop it. It is not as if they are doing everything now, they have planned this all for years, when we all were sleeping. Now when all chess pieces are in place, they have started executing their plans. And here we are, we don't even have a proper plan, nor any proper private communication channel. Their plans obviously include handling possible protests, and more importantly stopping people from spreading awareness(conspiracy theorist label), last time during swine flu, News channels, print media and social media exposed their plans and they were not able to execute their plans properly, now they have spent 10 years improving their methods, all tv media channels and print media are under their control. And they have played this virus trick again, last time lockdowns were not implemented properly, this time they have made sure to use every possible communication medium to spread fear among public, and using censorship ban everything against covid on any major platform.

Whatever, I tried my best to oppose, but when I realized that things are no longer in our control, I didn't acted stubborn afterall I am not the only one taking vaccine. Moreover, we should try to protect what we still have instead of crying for what we have already lost. I love programming, and I would better do that instead of trying to protest against vaccination. I am contributing to blockchain development, so as to support adaptation of Bitcoin and DeFi technology, so I am contributing to this movement in my own way. By decentralizing internet, we might be able to bring freedom of speech and free information back. The recent event hosted by world economic forum 'Cyber Polygon' (simulation for cyber pandemic), gives clear message that now they are behind our digital freedom, so it's better to prepare to fight against that. It they succeed in this, they will definitely add something like internet passport. Once that happens there will be no true privacy - even bitcoin, DeFi and all blockchain projects won't be able to stop them from tracking us. They might also implement social credit system like china in the name of protection against cyber pandemic. Once that happens, nobody would be able to spread messages that goes against government.

17. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

I am highly disappointed to hear that you got vaccinated. There is no excuse for giving into their tyranny. I hope you exhausted your efforts of researching how to attend college without vaccination, before blindly submitting to that. For some universities here I’ve seen that they demand vaccination, but upon further research you can find that they have religious exemptions. Regardless, you gave in.. and you are the reason we stand no chance. If people who know everything is a lie still submit, what hope do we have? I know no one will be injecting me with anything, unless it will be my dead body.

18. It is Finished

No vaccines provide immunity. They provide toxicity via aluminum and mercury poisoning, among other things. They are the biggest medical fraud or you could say evil, in all of history.

19. GhostRider@11

[email protected] Fapstronaut

Well, here in India, it's difficult to get admission into colleges, they are already waiting to find an excuse to cancel your form, so that they can sell those seats in management quota. On top of that, metros and local train have started but only for those with at least one dose of vaccine, even if I somehow managed to find a college that allows admission without vaccination, either it will be too costly or I will not be allowed to enter college(only online classes). This is how government forced a billion people to get vaccinated out of 1.3 billion population in India. And even in those left out 300million people most are kids below 18. You can say that I was one among the few who resisted till the last.
    If i hadn't gotten vaccinated, then firstly not geting admission in a good college, then not getting a good job, do you think people who hold no status nor power will be able to stand any chance against them, they will wipe us out in a day. To fight them, you need to first gather influence and resources. You will choose death instead of getting vaccinated - good that's exactly what they want, you are doing them a great favour. We all live by following different values, your values urge you to fight till the end, that's a great emotion but it will only lead us to our end, you might be happy with a honourable end, but I not interested in end, at least not now. I won't jump into a battle when I don't even have a proper base to stand on. I will refrain from participating in all out battle for now.
    Anyway, I know all these are mere excuses, and nothing else can be done now. But I won't call it giving up, I will call it strategic retreat. And I might have gotten vaccinated but that doesn't mean that I support it. I have already thought about it many times, and it was my decision, and since it was the only sensible choice left, I chose this path. After all we are not in a finite game, that once we lost - game ends, this world does not have time limit, as long as you are alive and out of their radar, you can make a comeback, nobody can stay as winner forever.
    Facebook has recently announced that they will rebranding their company as Meta. It's quite obvious, that they are doing all these things to make people more comfortable with technology, when people become more acceptable towards virtual reality and other tech, when they use tech in their daily life, when they start thinking technology as a essential part of their life, then only they will be able to persuade people to get chipped as if it's nothing much. I wish you guys all the best for the future, stay strong.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
  20. It is Finished

There are people losing their careers over the vaccine and you are concerned about going to a specific college. You’ve put your health at risk to attend college. This isn’t just some line in the sand people draw because they don’t want to give into tyranny. No, people don’t want to put their health at risk by allowing themselves to be injected with unknown substances. You could have easily waited it out to see how long this whole thing will last. Because here in North America the only reason they’re allowed to have these vaccine requirements is because we are in a “state of emergency.” And when that is declared over, they no longer can demand this. It sounds like you haven’t put much thought into this decision.
    No my friend, you are doing them a great favour. You have done exactly as they wished. You used your own will to get vaccinated, whether you felt it was forced or not. They are counting on you giving in based on fear. Whether that’s fear of the virus or fear for your future/job.

[email protected] likes this.