Covid vaccine

For discussion about modern politics, politicians, and political and social trends and policies

1. Pathofsuccess_1

Pathofsuccess_1 Fapstronaut

Has anyone else got one ? I got my first shot yesterday afternoon.

mohaimen likes this.
  2. mohaimen

mohaimen Fapstronaut

ye i have got one

3. Billybrasco

Billybrasco Fapstronaut

I'm going to wait until the trial phase is over.

DaManYes, Overforme and dank123 like this.
  4. Bman44

Bman44 Fapstronaut

5. Bman44

Bman44 Fapstronaut

What trial phase?

6. dank123

dank123 Fapstronaut

Moderation Team Note: This note contains information the science, medical, and political communities consider misinformation about the COVID-19 virus. The medical community and leaders around the world consider that COVID-19 is a real virus that poses a real threat to people, and they recommend you should take proper precautions to avoid contracting it or becoming a vector of infection for others. You should follow the guidelines and orders of your government, local leaders and national medical experts regarding COVID-19, including guidance on vaccines. Failure to do so may expose you to legal action by your authorities or place the health of yourself and others at risk.

Exactly lol

No way I'm taking this toxic poison. From the results so far, it already proved the most dangerous substance to immunize people in history, and that because they're not even reporting on all deaths and injuries, not to mention its not working, the most vaccinated countries have the highest rates of infection, Singapore, Israel, meanwhile in India and Japan where they're not really vaccinating, instead they're using "horse dewormer", they have the lowest infection rates in the world, makes you think, if you still have a brain to think with that is.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2021
    DaManYes likes this.
  7. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Japan has one of the better vaccination rates, more than 50%.

8. dank123

dank123 Fapstronaut

Yeah true, it wasn't so a few months ago, and they had very low infecction rates, you will see them rise in no time, just wait for ADE to kick in after around 6 months. Myocarditis, heart attacks, will all rise and the media will say "its inexplicable".

DaManYes likes this.
  9. Psalm27:1my light

The thing is just like the flu, infection rates will rise and fall. Personally, I think everyone should make the choice they feel most comfortable with. No one should b forced to get vaccinated. No one. Neither should they be forced by making life impossible ie lose your job if not vaccinated. If your afraid of Covid, get vaccinated, if your afraid of the vaccine, don’t. There is so much information and misinformation on both sides that only you can decide which choice to make. Unfortunately most government agencies have a history of being dishonest in various forms so distrust of anything they say is common for many.

Billybrasco, Jrmz94 and GodsDaughter like this.
  10. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

about 80% of the eligible population in the US has.

11. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Double vaccinated, Pfizer. My wife has the opportunity to get a third shot (booster) as she works in healthcare.

Most people i know had some mild side effects - my Dad spent a day in bed, my wife had a severe headache. Personally i didnt have anything but a mild sore arm, and a little tiredness. Back to normal after 24 hours.

Side effects are common, but usually really mild. I do worry about the effectiveness, esp with new strains, and i dont think it stops the spread very well. Youre much less likely to die if/when you catch it though, which is a major plus.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  12. Jrmz94

Jrmz94 Fapstronaut

I did but I was forced to take it or else take it or else I would get fired from my job... The only side effects I felt was mild fever and chills after the second dose but it wasn't that bad. I live on Texas they just recently banned vaccine mandates which is good but I wish they I wish they would of done that sooner smh

13. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Moderation Team Note: This note contains information the science, medical, and political communities consider misinformation about the COVID-19 virus. The medical community and leaders around the world consider that COVID-19 is a real virus that poses a real threat to people, and they recommend you should take proper precautions to avoid contracting it or becoming a vector of infection for others. You should follow the guidelines and orders of your government, local leaders and national medical experts regarding COVID-19, including guidance on vaccines. Failure to do so may expose you to legal action by your authorities or place the health of yourself and others at risk.

No, I don't see a reason to put something in my body which is still in experimental trials, pushed by goverments which historically never cared about anyone's health, produced by Pfizer and Moderna companies who both have a shady history and funded by Bill Gates who openly admitted he wants to depopulate humanity.

You can either "trust the science" or you can trust the one true God, shut down your fears and see through the lies. It's your choice.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2021
    Chevu Chelios likes this.
  14. Psalm27:1my light

Well if they want to depopulate the world they could just let Covid run it’s course. I’ve lost an uncle, a cousin and a friend. I’m not afraid of Covid because I’m healthy but it is deadly to some.

15. Akbarmagnus

Akbarmagnus Fapstronaut

The vaccine that will kill me haven't been made yet.

16. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Yeah, I got it. I was in the first round in the country.

As much as I like to think its bullshit and blah blah. I'd lose my job, get kicked out of school, and wouldn't be able to complete my internship if I didn't. A lot of variables I'm not willing to compromise on unfortunatley.

Atticus likes this.
  17. So to do what you choose (we’re talking life enhancing moves here, yes you could choose to smoke weed all day) you HAVE to be vaccinated?

18. Psalm27:1my light

Where I’m at they are firing people who have not gotten vaccinated.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  19. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

We've got to start respecting people's choices here. My father got it, but I didn't. We don't let that get in between us and still carry on as normal.

He made his choices, I, who had the virus and lived without any complications, made mine. That's it, imo.

20. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Well I'm not a loser so I'm not going to smoke weed all day, but the people who seem to be against "the man" seem to be the biggest pushers of the vaccine.

In my state for where I work a mass mandate went out for healthcare that we had to be vaxxed by this date. That date came and a TON of people got let go. I mean a scary amount of people. Healthcare facilities are extremely understaffed right now.

The college I go to framed that there was a choice of vaccination, but the choice was.. If you don't get it, you don't get to attend class.

My internship straight up required me to be vaxxed and if I wasn't I wouldn't be able to do it and not be able to graduate also, because we're required to find one.

EDIT: To sum up. Yes where I live at least you gotta vaxxed if you want to get ahead in your life. A lot of people can do it without it, but I'm not one of them. I'm not good at playing the system yet.