1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cronic masterbator journey to celibecy

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by arnab raha, Sep 5, 2020.

Cronic masterbator on fap need guidence

1. cronic Masterbation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cronic Masterbation

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. arnab raha

arnab raha Fapstronaut

THIS IS MY DAY 7 FELLING NEW FELLING FRESH FULL OF ENERGY SOMETIME I HAVE SOME OLD DREAMS WHEN I AM SLEEPING . I was chronic masterbator through out my whole life i still have that felling lying on your stomach and rub your penis against the bed its the only way release stress from life i have no girlfriend science because i am too afraid of rejection and no girls like me always low on energy low sperm count i am fighting my urges please help me with suggestion will be much appreciated.

2. Koocky

Koocky New Fapstronaut

Hi
    your issue seems to be the one which I face. I am a chronic masturbator in prone masturbation i.e, lying on stomach and rubbing the penis against the mattress, and I did that even without erection. I face a no of issues like I have a very bad concetration, depression, bloating stomach and so on. But if you can do yoga try asanas like padapaschimottanasana, naukasana, planks and ofcourse some anulom vilom pranayama and see if it makes any difference. dont force yourself doing that. do it at a slow pace.
    Thanks

arnab raha likes this.
  3. Hello there... :)
    Welcome to the community! :)
    I hope you find the strength and discipline to succeed with your self improvement goals. Good Luck! :)

[​IMG]

black_coyote likes this.
  4. arnab raha

arnab raha Fapstronaut

Hi woof what happen how is it feel like after 500 days