1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

crush on co worker

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Khufu, Jul 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    im a cook and i love cooking but we recently hired a extra cashier i felt a instant connection we fall into conversations very easily and we dont mind getting into each others bubble with what others consider simple talks but to me they are amazing conversations, shes going to school to become a nurse an i dont believe in the idea of dating co workers plus im the type to get overly jealous i even get jealous if my buddy prefers hanging out with other buddies,emotions are wacky like that, but shes is very religious i pin her as the type to wait for marriage before the sex stuff which i dont seem to mind seeing im on this NoFap expedition whats stopping my romantic advancements is shes 19 and shes a co worker so i tell my self everyday to ignore her but something keeps pulling me in ,i convince myself shes to far away from me with age gap that we wont have anything in common shes just at the starting level of where i already excelled blah

2. faplordxd

faplordxd Fapstronaut

unless shes just a pump and dump then its not worth it bro

trust me just go find another hot 19 year old to fuck and you will be so much better off

meeting a girl through work is one of the worst ways imo

3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
  4. Genji

Genji Guest

I wouldn't touch co-workers. If things go south, you still gotta see her every day. Have you taken that into consideration? Also, forget the idea of "crushes", that'll cloud your judgement and thinking. Tell her you want her, if she's in, nice, if not, forget about her.

Headspace likes this.
  5. She's out of your leauge man..
    Give that kid some space..
    Better find a person from your age.. It'll be a good deal without emotional torture..

6. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Hah, that's it. Who wants to "fall" in love in the first place? This makes it sound like love was a hole in the ground where you, once fallen into, can't get out anymore.

7. Genji

Genji Guest

You'd be surprised how often that becomes a reality for many guys out there.

Headspace likes this.
  8. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i think the idea of 365 day NoFap challenge is the road for me its a new journey these distractions is what makes this journey a golden one