1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cuckold fantasies - My history

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by hsxchange, May 30, 2019.

1. hsxchange

hsxchange New Fapstronaut

Hello guys, first of all, sorry for my english. I started Nofap because i did PMO for almost 15 years, and i was in a very complicated situation, i was already going to swing clubs, doing a lot of shit in my life, but things got worst. I felt in love for a girl, and she also for me, she was cute, only 19 years old and, and amazing human being, but when i was thinking about having sex with her i always wanted to see her having sex with other guys... i felt horrible for that, i thought that i was a kind of maniac for thinking that way (in that moment i didn't know that this kind of fantasies was induced by PMO).

So i broke up with her, because i didn't want to think about that anymore. I thought that my fantasies were because she was cute and pretty (like the girls i was watching on that kind of movies). But then i started to think about that with every girl that i was dating.

I really felt horrible, i thought that i was not the same person anymore, didn't want get in any relationship because of that...

So i started to look for some help on internet, and i found nofap community and saw that a log of guys were struggling with the same problem as me and i started to do nofap to try to recover myself.

I did nofap easy mode for 1 week and failed, because a lot of girls sent me na ked pictures on whatsapp and i relapsed, felt horrible...

So i made a decision in my life, that was really hard but i knew that was necessary to bring my mind back to normal... i decided to do nofap hardmode, so i blocked these kind of girls in all apps and started to think just in my recovery, in my heath.

I'm now on my 30th day of nofap hardmode, and i feel like never before, everything changed in my life, and i already don't have this kinds of thoughts like before, i also met a girl, she is really special, i told her about everything that i was doing and all my past, she understood and she is respecting my condition, we went to the cinema and i had no fantasies, no sexual thoughts.

I'm really happy as never, and i want to thank you guys for all the messages here in this forum.

I have +90 days for my reboot, so i hope everything will be really fine.

Stay strong and thanks again.

Ethan1982, Enulv and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your story. You're not alone. Congratulations on your first 30 days.

hsxchange likes this.
  3. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

4. hsxchange

thank you so much

5. hsxchange