1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cured I believe :)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by xhridoy, Nov 6, 2016.

1. xhridoy

xhridoy Guest

After starting this almost 3 months back, this is first time I feel the guy who I was before I get in PMO. I wouldn't say this journey was easy, and my time was full of ups and downs. I was confused for a good amount of time regarding whether I am recovering or not, whether this journey is worthy or not. I have fallen into long flatline, got depressed, fallen into the trap of fantasy and was unconciously looking at every women that I come across in real life. So many mistakes I have made that hardly I want to count them. But I haven't got carried away with the mistakes and never stopped asking people in Nofap. People gave their view and opinion at those helped a lot. I know I should go a long way still, but I can't stop myself from sharing the joy I am experiencing right now :)

I no longer get into fantasy mode, neither look at every women and try to get horny, my wetdream circle restored, get spontaneous erections like those 'teen days' of mine without thinking about anything, feel the energy, I work without distractions, exercise daily (building endurance and strength), read physical books/newspaper daily. There are literally so many things I am involved with right now.

I wish to write a detailed report on what a new Fapstronaut should do regarding his attitude, thinking, work, food etc. from my experience. But I will take some time to structure it in right way without making very boring lengthy report. This post was just to share the joy I am experiencing to inform everyone that their journey is really worth it.

Stay on the track guys.

DBug, Deleted Account, EDnJM and 6 others like this.
  2. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Pursuit__Of__Happiness Fapstronaut

Beautiful. You gave me the strength to keep pushing myself in this journey. It seemed hard right now. Was feeling little distracted, but you saved me. And, yes write a detailed report. It could be of great assistance to us. Best wishes to you...

3. badeae1

badeae1 Fapstronaut

Waiting for that report. Stay clean

4. Philip1_6

Philip1_6 Fapstronaut

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your story. I relapsed today. I'm hoping for a new start. Needed too see some success stories.

5. Ursamajor

Ursamajor Fapstronaut

nice post. i want to see details. i don't want to be mean bit i think 3 months is still not the end of the process.

6. Jman123

Jman123 Fapstronaut

Great, way to go!

7. Mackswell Hope

Mackswell Hope Fapstronaut

I hope you are cured! I'm not, so I'm going for another round, then another, then I'll reassess.
    Really looking forward to reading your report.

8. rich899

rich899 Fapstronaut

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

9. xhridoy

xhridoy Guest

Hey guys, thanks for the applaud. Yea true still a long way to go, but as I said it just gave a great joy to be back. I just wrote a report on what I did, and what anyone should do. I hope You will take time to read ;)