Daily intention thread: Today I will not use sugar (or....) because....

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Roady, Dec 3, 2017.

1. For 1 week I stopped eating cookies and chocolate, and drinking coffee completely. And actually I feel very good about it.

Let's encouraging each other decreasing the usage of sugar and other addictive drink and food. I truly believe it will help to decrease the need for pmo as well.

The rule is:
    Do a daily post beginning with "Today I will eat / drink" and fill in the food or drink you are addicted to and give your reason.

Like this:
    Today I will not eat cookies because I felt tired after using it.

2. Today I will not use cookies and chocolate because I know there is already a lot of energy inside of me that need to be burned used.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  3. AChosenPeople

AChosenPeople Fapstronaut

Today I will not use sugar because I'm not addicted to it and don't feel the need of consuming it

4. I_can_and_I_will

I_can_and_I_will Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Today I will not eat any junk food because I hate the way they make me feel, something akin to PMO.

5. Today I will not eat cookies and chocolate because I don't need it. And I feel good while not eating it.

6. rostronaut

rostronaut Nofap Moderator
    Staff Member

My Journal
    Today i will not eat cookies or chocolates, because it affects inside the body indirectly and is not healthy

7. Today I will not use cookies or chocolate because I want to cleans my body and spirit in a deeper way.

8. I_can_and_I_will

My Journal
    I failed today, gonna start seriously tomorrow.

9. You haven't failed. Because you are conscious and you tried!

10. I_can_and_I_will

My Journal
    Thank you!!

11. TreeGuy

TreeGuy Fapstronaut

Today i wont drink alcohol.
    Ive done 3 months on a very strict diet, 0 refined sugar, 0 dairy, 0 processed/junk foods, 0 yeast and other things too, i have 6-8weeks left to do but plan to cut most of it out most of the time after i can return to a 'normal' diet. i have been drinking, but have now decided to drink 0 alcohol for at least 3 months

12. I_can_and_I_will

My Journal
    Wow buddy, awesome! Good luck!

Deleted Account and Roady like this.
  13. That is kind of awesome buddy!
    Wish you luck and wisdom with reaching your goals!

14. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

On day three of a cleanse I started Monday. For first three days eat only lean protein and green vegetables drink two gallons of water each day. Day four and five eat fattier meats and green vegetables 1 gallon water. Day six and seven eat healthy carb sources and half gallon of water. It's challenging but helpful. Also good to give up sugar and processed foods.

15. Today I will not eat cookies and chocolate because I want to become more clear in my mind and spirit.

16. I_can_and_I_will

My Journal
    Today again, I was shameless enough to eat some sweets that my friend gave me before I realized what I was doing. But for the rest of the day, I will not eat any junk food, just meals.

Roady and Deleted Account like this.
  17. No cookies and sugar today. I need to sharpen my mind, while all those sugar makes me lazy, slow and foggy.

18. EyesToSeeEarsToHear

EyesToSeeEarsToHear Fapstronaut

Today I will not drink soda because I am sick, it has ZERO health benefits and my mouth actually tends to froth up like it wants me to spit it out anyway!

19. I_can_and_I_will

My Journal
    Today I managed to stay away from all junk food :D

Roady and EyesToSeeEarsToHear like this.
  20. Well done.
    I know how difficult that can be.

I_can_and_I_will likes this.