1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily Meal

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Hi guys
    From now I will be posting scriptures
    from The Holy Bible for each day

2. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Today's Meal from God

Romans 10:9
    because, If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe with your heart
    that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved
    AMEN

WilliamJ.F., CPilot, XandeXIV and 3 others like this.
  3. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Hi guys
    In this scriptures God is telling us to believe that we should confess and believe that Jesus Christ is our Visa, passport etc to heaven
    Please let's try to believe in Jesus Christ and worship him in truth
    Amen

4. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Please how do you also understand today's Meal if you have something to share with us then reply to the scriptures
    May God richly bless you

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    ICE :D and ferret XD like this.
  5. A verse is a bite-size snack, not a meal. :D

Looking forward to enjoying these little snacks, though! :)

kstoman, CPilot, XandeXIV and 4 others like this.
  6. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Today's Bite-size snack
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, or the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Hi guys
    In this verse the Word of God is telling us to be strong and courageous because in this Nofap journey if we doesn't stay strong and courageous to face MR PMO then we are going to fall I mean R..lap...sed.
    So guys let's try not to be afraid and terrified because of Mr PMO.
    Our Lord our God goes with us and he will never forsake you
    Amen

7. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Isaiah 54:17
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Hi guys
    In this verse the Word of God is telling us that No weapon formed against us shall prosper and that weapon in this Nofap journey is MR PMO the Word of God is telling us that No PMO's weapon formed against us shall prosper
    So let's all try to be good servant of Jesus Christ
    So that we can resist all weapon which is been formed against us
    Amen

And the weapon can also be disease, depression, stress etc

8. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Hi guys
    Today I was watching a sermon from the TV and the message was all about the Four Pillars
    So guys I just want to tell you guys that
    * You are PROTECTED
    * You are PROSPEROUS
    * You are POWERFUL
    * You must always be PREPARED

GUYS WE MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER TO
    * WAKE UP FROM OUR SINS
    * CLEAN UP :- Clean your body from sin
    Clean your PC, everything from sin
    * LOOK UP for your salvation

Peace be with you

kstoman, Myfortress, CPilot and 4 others like this.
  9. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Thanks for encouraging us each day Resist :) Let me throw in a verse to that Tao recommended to me this morning

14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.c]">[c] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

A big meal or snack to think about, wouldn't you say haha

10. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot
    Guys we can all bring a verse and discuss about it
    Thanks a lot
    I really appreciate what you have done

Kemar935, ICE :D and ferret XD like this.
  11. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me.

Hi guys
    In this verse Apostle Paul was trying to tell us that, the sin that lives in us assist us to sin.
    For example , When we were slaves of MR PMO, Apostle Paul was trying to tell us that it was not us who were committing that sin but it was the lust in us but by Christ who has delivered us from evil we are free from the sin that lives in us

Let's all try to believe in Jesus Christ and work in righteousness for our salvation
    So guys I just want to tell you that
    *Wake up from your sins
    *Clean up from your sins
    *Look up for your salvation

Always remember RIP MR PMO
    "REST IN PUNISHMENT MR PMO "

12. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

2 Timothy 1:7
    For the Spirit that God has given us does not make us timid; instead, his Spirit fills us with power, love, and self-control.

Hi guys
    This is today's Meal or snacks
    In this verse Apostle Paul was trying to tell you and I that God has given us Power, Love, and Self control
    This means we have power over PMO
    and what I love about this Spirit is that he has given us self control over PMO
    Guys I want to tell you that if you want to receive this Spirit from God you need to
    * Wake up from your sins
    * Clean up from your sins
    * Look up for your salvation
    Please let me tell you that whilst you are looking up for your salvation God himself will give you that Spirit called Holy Spirit.
    Which will lead you to ;
    * Righteousness
    * Holiness
    * Favor of God
    * Blessings of God etc

13. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Always remember that RIP MR PMO
    "Rest in Punishment MR PMO"

ICE :D likes this.
  14. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

1 Corinthians 10:13

13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
    Hi guys
    i just want to tell you that in this verse God is trying to tell us that he will not let you be tempted beyond your abilities.
    In this nofap journey God is trying to tell us that sometimes there will be some urges but since God is faithful he will not let the urges trample over us to cause a relapsed
    Thanks guys
    Always remember that RIP MR PMO
    and it means REST IN PUNISHMENT MR PMO

15. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Hi guys today's Meal or snacks
    Proverbs 18:10
    The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.
    Today am here to tell you that the name Jesus Christ is more than anything.
    When we mention the name Jesus Christ every kneel bow down and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord
    Today am here to tell you that run into the name Jesus Christ because is a strong tower and you will be safe from Mr PMO, Jesus Christ is the only name that delivers and heal us from the power of sin
    Stay hard

16. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

haha Resist! I think your so awesome, giving us a verse each day and some encouragement with it! Keep going!

17. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

May God bless you

Gina3111 and ICE :D like this.
  18. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Matthew 5:28
    But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
    Today guys this meal or snacks is very interesting because this verse is helping me to resist Mr PMO because it says if you looks at a woman lustfully just like watching the word P from PMO you have committed adultery with those in that P
    so this means we have been committing adultery. Guys let's all try to repent from our sins and believe in Jesus Christ so that we can inherit the Kingdom of God
    Amen

Tao Jones and ICE :D like this.
  19. Keep reading. The next couple verses go on to show just how seriously Christ views lust. If we are his disciples, we can take him at his word and follow him in all things.

Resist@1 and ICE :D like this.
  20. Resist@1

Resist@1 Fapstronaut

Hi guys
    Today's Meal or snacks
    Psalm 27:1
    “The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?”
    In this verse God is trying to tell you and I that he is our light and salvation so we shouldn't fear anyone especially in this Nofap journey like Mr PMO because God is our light and salvation so try to stay in the light not the darkness of Satan which is PMO in this Nofap journey so today the message is stay in the light
    So guys just do this to stay in the light
    * Wake up from your sins
    * Clean up from your sins
    * Look up for your salvation
    Amen

ICE :D likes this.