1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily One Hour Meditation - A Life Long Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Mr.Tony, Apr 30, 2021.

1. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 88 - DONE

It was a good session, nothing really bad i'm close enough to hit the 90 days!

2. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 89 - DONE

I didn't do it really well this time, I was a little not concentrated on my breathing. Keep it up - one day to go!

MindfulWarrior likes this.
  3. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 90 - DONE

Today was really really abgreat session one of the best! :) It was a long Journey Though!

4. Officially - I Achieved the Orange Belt - It was a really though Journey!

I'm still a beginner though, there still a lot to learn - The best is yet to come!

5. Thank you from the deepsst parts of my heart, Thank you my friend!

It wasn't easy... But yea I did it - There are still other belts to go for! ;)

6. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 91 - DONE

Today was good although my attention was moving from a place to another, but it's okay - everything went well so far.

7. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 92 - DONE

It was a good session, this also switch my nood inoi a calm one.

8. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 93 - DONE

Despite too much noise around me, I managed to do it. Today was a good session, Thank God.

9. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 94 - DONE

There is nothing better than a calm relaxed brain.

10. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 95 - DONE

It was a good session but the heat wasn't on my side! Better luck next time!

11. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 96 - DONE

Today was a good session, nothing really bad beside some noise outside.

12. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 97 - DONE

Not gonna stop a single day, As much as i can and i'm able to do it! Keep it up. Tofay was a good session!

13. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 98 - DONE

I did it, I was too tired i had to let go.. by laying down, today session was a good session.

14. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 99 - DONE

Just finished an hour meditation, it was pretty good, although i still have a weird headache!

15. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 100 - DONE

Today's session wasn't really at it's toppest i was little bit busy thinking about something else!

16. 1 Hour Guided Meditation without Music - Day 101 - DONE

Today session was pretty calm, I was under dopamine detox, I really like it!

17. I'll stop posting here for a week! But i'll keep doing the daily meditation, I will abstain from all sort of Devices and Human Communication for a week, I need a certain amount of low level of dopamine so i can focus more on productivitt and on tasks that require lesser amount of pleasure.

18. Told ya, I'm suicidal when it comes to self improvement and challenges!

Cirilla likes this.
  19. You become really great, when greatness becomes your only choice.

It was good talking to you!

Cirilla likes this.
  20. Half hour completed this morning. Fell out of the routine I had which was a total of one hour per day. Hope I can get back into it. It feels like the only real place I have reached in this life is a resentful pig sty of a life.

Mr.Tony likes this.