1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark side of no faf.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by The Almighty, May 7, 2021.

1. The Almighty

The Almighty New Fapstronaut

I am on 15 days of no faf challenge. But recently, a question comes to my mind. I read an article about the dark side of no orgasm. It tells that, no orgasm/ less orgasm can lead to prostate cancer. Amd also asserts that, freqeunt orgasm is good for health and can prevent erectile dysfunction.How far is it true? I am confused to continue my challenge.
    Please advice me.

2. Henry321

Henry321 Fapstronaut

Might be true!!!!
    But if you are addicted to PMO,continue the streak upto the time you feel that your addiction is gone and you are in control with PMO.....

Inshort....U should control ur mind but never let ur mind control you....Just a random thought though!!!!

3. V∧DΞR

V∧DΞR Fapstronaut

There were multiple studies conducted on this topic and one of them (the 2009 one) found that this is true for men above the age of 50 and false for younger men.
    Tbh, no one is sure about this topic but scientists do say the frequency of ejaculation does have a relation.

For more info:Frequent ejaculation and prostate cancer: What's the link? (medicalnewstoday.com)